All Comments on 'Silk Stockings and Socks'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hilarious!

The funniest thing I've read in ages, and written in beautiful stylish English, catching the spirit of the situation perfectly. I'm going to seek out any further work of yours like a bloodhound. Thanks you for such a great pleasure. Freddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting!

Your literary style is 'light,and encouraging'. I really enjoyed the story; and it takes a moment of reflection, to appreciate some of the intimate emotions; and appreciate the humor. Thanks.................Well Done!

JRavenJRavenover 16 years ago
Light and funny

Very good, humorous tale. This American had to read a few lines twice to catch some of the British(?) slang. (EI: what do ladders have to do with stockings? Stockings run.)

Otherwise, the tale was one less of incest, more of the inequities of God's "positives and negatives". The story would have worked just as well with the protaganist and the widow. Jenny

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Very droll ...

And to the American who responded below who has problems with English, Moondrift isn't English I don't think - he is Australian!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LAUNDRY DONE IN FASHION

GREAT STORY, HORNY MOM, GESS WE ALL CANT GET LUCKY,,MORE PLEASE TO TRUCKE2@AOL.COM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AdrIan's mother gives her boy a big hard on

Another winner from the great Moondrift! This is a great tale of hot motherfucking, funny and very sexy at the same time. Adrian "fancies" his mother, as she can plainly see from the big stiff prick in her boy's pants. But like too many sons, when it comes to making the first move Adrian is paralyzed with fear and doubt. It's a real tragedy how many thousands---or tens or hundreds of thousands, or more!---cases of deeply satisfying motherfucking do not take place because of the boy's stupid shyness. Here, though, Adrian's mother takes the lead, and she's delighted to see how nice and BIG her boy's fat dick is! He slides his oversized baby-maker way up his mother's cunt and lets loose with everything he's got waiting for his mommy in his brimming teenage balls. He keeps on pounding his mother's cunt, and, wow! the boy, with his potent young balls, has fucked a baby up his mother's twat! Motherfucking doesn't always end with the boy becoming a daddy, but that's the best way!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I love whimsical commentary...

...and you are a Master, Moondrift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BRILLIANT

AND VERY FUNNY...LOVE THE WHIMSICAL BANTER....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very funny shagging on the washing machine....

double the thrill....vice is nice but incest is best....

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
In the UK 'Bun' not 'pudding'!!!

I was amused by this one-pager. We call 'em, 'quickies.' Actually in Britain we often refer euphemistically to one being pregnant as having, 'A bun in the oven' not, 'pudding.' We do also refer to pregnancy as being in, ' The pudding club.' We also say [I know, we've got a dozen or more sayings for just about everything] she's, 'Up the duff.' Actually 'up the duff' stems back to the early 1940's Australia. Keep up the good work. Regards from South London.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

shuold always fuck her in her stockings to get that nylon swish. better to buy more nylons than miss out on the sensation. wonder if she removes her stockings before fucking other men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous