All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 04'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just reason.

I think I know what the "just" reason will be. But please don't keep us in suspense for too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful so far

Wonderful development of story so far. Can we look forward to some creampies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
!!! SUPERB !!!

A great effort indeed. I am an avid reader of erotic text on various sites & can surely vouch for the fact that this is one of the best piece on the theme of Indian Cuckold.Please comtinue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is one good piece of work

The story gets better and better...you have a gift in narration...and you leverage the 'loving wives' theme so beautifully...hope you wont make the wait too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Quite a lascivious fantasy

Vyasya has created an amazing erotic fantasy. I wonder how this whole thing will be in the hands of an expert movie director!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rohini

Rohini mentioned on the Theatre evening on 30th May Sunday the day before Memorial day on 31St May 1999 that she and Shrini are only planning for a baby, and 3 months after the Movie incident Rohini is 5 months pregnant, how? She can at the most be 2 months at the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

When Sameer says their sex life improved after the theatre incident what do he mean? It seems they are still using missionary position, and still Mayuri don't give him a complete deep throat blowjob which she does for Shrini. So what is the improvement? And once Mayuri fellates Shrini in the theatre in an open semi public place it will be impossible for her to resist Shrini's advances when they are alone during the horse riding. Shrini too after the episode will be constantly hitting her, it seems Rohini knows more than Sameer when she says something is happening between them. What is happening cannot be clearly understood as we are only having access to Sameer's perspective, it will be better if these details are clarified at a new series on Mayuri or Shrini's diary, which may either be discovered after their death or from Mayuri sharing details with Rohini or by accident!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
981 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES