All Comments on 'Escape From Thinopolis'

by JorisKHuysmans

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SoCalOvidSoCalOvidover 16 years ago
Wonderful, funny!

How delightful. The ironic commentary on the direction of modern society to a set of standards set by anorexic models. Rubens, Bottichelli, the artists of history would be disgusted by the Thinopolis women! I have always been fond of women who you know are women from either the from or the back! Touche.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 16 years ago
Huzzah!

Good for you, friend. This story had me laughing and a bit turned toward the end. Excellent satire of the disgustingly weight-conscious, PC world in which we live today! Good thing that some of us still like red meat, fur, booze, and real women (with some goddamn curves, of course). I loved it.

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 16 years ago
brava

Extra credits for originality! A seriously funny and heartwarming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

I've never been fond of erotic stories with this much depth and detail in the background story (I read mainstream stuff for that), but this combination of interesting story, imaginative prose, lovable characters and great sex is the best of both worlds. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

Bacon AND a curvy redhead? Your story was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Both arousing and hilarious

Ahahahaha! This story was absolutely absurd but I loved it and would have wanted to escape that dystopian hellhole as well. The bacon grease lube was the icing on the cake as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous