All Comments on 'My First Anal!'

by MrJimJim

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pantyhosed fuck.

I am bi but i wear pantyhose under my clothes all the time..it feels so good.I play basketball and one of my team mates injured himself and asked whether i had any liniment and without thinking told him there was some in my bag.He got and used the liniment saying nothing.I got a lift home after the game and he said to come in for a beer which we usually did.After a couple of beers he went away and came back with my bag and pulled out the pantyhose..a smile on his face.He told me to put them on, i laughed but he insisted saying everyone in the team would know if i didnt.I slowly put them on and stood there embarassed, my cock slowly going hard.He walked over and rubbed his hands over my hosed arse telling me not to move.My cock got harder.He then lowered his pants and his cock was hard and big..8-9 inches and he rubbed it against my hosed arse..it felt hard.He led me to his bedroom and told me to lie on the bed face down which i did.He rubbed his cock up and down my hosed crack then went away,came back and lowered the back of my pantyhose.A cold liquid was put around my hole,then i could hear it being rubbed onto his cock.He told me not to move as he rubbed his cock up and down my crack stopping finally at my hole.I felt the head push then stop then push some more spreading my hole until it popped through,he waited then slowly inched his cock right up into my stretched hole.Stopping, then slowly at first, then faster fucking my hosed arse.I tried to move but he said not too pinning me down with his long hard cock.Then he really fucked me ,deep,slow,deep faster and faster until i knew i was going to cummm ..right into the front of my pantyhose..intense and long while he still fucked me until finally i felt him get even harder and then he filled me with hot cumm right up inside me still fucking as fast as ever and the slowing down until he finally stopped.He pulled out and told me to get up and pull my pantyhose up,i did as cumm ran down the legs.Everyweek now we get together after the game.I have been fucked in every position imaginable.One time he got me to put a short skirt on,pantyhose underneath,drove me to a bushy park and told me to get out and walk through the park showing my pantyhosed arse.I was asked by a young jogger if i wanted a fuck and my team mate watched as he fucked me doggy style in the park and then took me home and fucked me the same way.I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AWW SHIT MAN

MAN dis shit made me shoot 3 loads

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My Pantyhose and Sweaters

Loved IT!!!!!! I love to wear my Panties/pantyhose and Fuzzy Sweaters. FUCK My Little slut Ass and CUM in me while I have my Panties and Sweater on and pulled aside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not into panties... butt

I Do Love a hot cock in my ass. My first cock that fucked my ass was a nice 6" cock so I now knew how my girlfriend felt when I was fuckin her ass.

I went 20 years before getting fucked again but wanted a bigger cock this time. I met a guy online with an 8" uncut cock that said he was a top but also wanted me to give him a blow job. Having never sucked an uncut cock before I was very willing and fell in love with uncut cocks, so much more to play with!

I sucked his cock for quite some time before he wanted to fuck me and it hurt like hell but I really wanted to be fucked again as I was no longer getting any at home due to an accident and injuries my wife had suffered. The guy took his time and eventually got it all in then fucked the hell out of my abused ass. Before he came he pulled is cock out of my ass and turned me around and jammed his cock back down my throat. Made me feel very dirty as I cleand his cock and felt him cumming on my tounge and feeling his cock in my throat again. Haven't done that again but sure would like too it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I was 45 when I got fucked for the first time. I knew I could take it, since I had taken more than half of a 10 inch doubleheaded dildo. When it was over I felt like such a little bitch! This guy had me moaning and groaning like a whore in heat. I lost all control and came all over my own face and chest. It was so fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Me Also

I love a 5 and 1/2 inch or 6 inch fat cock up my ass, and I also cum as soon as I feel hot cum shooting into me. What a GREAT feeling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sounds like you got a winner

Hot story....very nice. I am sure, by now, you have enjoyed 'face to face'. How did that go? Which do you prefer?

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Pantyhose Anal

My Buddy and I usually wear latex catsuits when he fucks me but, sometimes we wear pantyhose, and he always cums inside me bareback. If I haven't already shot my load, knowing he is filling my insides with his sperm when he cums almost always sends me over the edge like that. We do it a LOT but, if I could, I would always have some of his cream inside me. I get hard for hours after we have sex every time I think about what I have inside me. I usually slip a butt plug in when he pulls out just to make sure it stays in there what it's supposed to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous