All Comments on 'Barnyard Bitches'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story line

Really enjoyed this story, please continue it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rape is Rape--The pathetic do it, the pathetic ---

enjoy reading of it--The authors--Well ............

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You done it again

Once again, another great start for one of your stories. Thanks, I look forward to seeing this story develop.

I still don't understand why people search for stories in the reluctance/non-consent catagory then complain about the subject matter having just that type of theme that fits the genre of the category. No-one condones rape, and this is a work fiction, not real life. If you disagree with the subject matter, why bother reading the stories unless your sole purpose is just so you can leave negative comments. Go elswhere and leave this talented author alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great development

I thought it particularly well done in the way the characters developed naturally each in her own way and then coming together in a perfect relationship for them. I can see that they will continue to have a dom/sub sexual relationship with both perfectly happy in their roles. A lovely story that doesn't really need any more writing. We know how their lives will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I cummed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can u make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Was enjoying it right up until little miss rich bitch got back in control. Then it just became ordinary...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous