All Comments on 'Back Again'

by joan182525

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GiftedSailorGiftedSailorover 16 years ago
Tenses

You kept bouncing between present and past tense. Get into one or the other and stay there! Did I miss something here? Was there some actual sex in this story somewhere and I missed it?

IndaoIndaoabout 14 years ago
Hot, but...

...I kept being taken out of the story by incorrect words, like 'must' instead of 'much.' I am guessing English isn't the writer's first language. The treatment of the subject was hot but not quite there for me - the father sounded like a woman, and the daughter's character not developed enough for me for me to be turned on. It wouldn't take much to do so, so the writer shouldn't become discouraged. The drive behind the story is definitely strong and I sensed it could be brought out with revision. I wonder if the writer would consider writing from a different perspective? Anyway, if this was a first attempt it was defiintely in the right direction. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LAME!

DON'T BOTHER TO READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grammar

Horrible grammar and word use. Sence then? Really? My 5 y/o grandson can do better than that. Sitting with her legs crosses? And a gal wrote this? Jeez. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammar/get an editor to review your story.

3rd paragraph should begin with Since, not Sense.

5th paragraph - Last night I had a dreamed is not correct. It should be "Last night I had a dream" or "Last night I dreamt".

OseekerOseekerabout 1 month ago

Other comments reflect my feelings...

Pretty lame...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous