All Comments on 'Cuckold in the Making'

by SamMcster

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LMAO

Oookey!! LOL

the characters in this story are so silly that i find it hilarious. unreal.

oh, the plot is old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story

I liked it a lot,,kept me interested enough to read all 3 pages...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hooookaaaay!!

As far as eroticism goes, this story stank! I've seen car wrecks more eotic than this story and it isn't the content either...it's the presentation. I've seen porn with a better plotline.

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneover 16 years ago
Good Story

Loved the story, but like others, I would have liked to read some of the blow by blow so to speak. I hope you continue with this story. My wife has done black with my encouragement, and loved it. Not quite to this extreme I am happy to say......lol

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful transformation

White wives and Black men is an old story as one commentor stated. The sad truth is that it is a natural progression of actual social development but hidden. Cuckolds are plentiful but the lifestyle remains taboo. Anyway great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Extremely hot!

Bravo! I've read a lot of stories on Literotica over the years and this is the first time I've ever been moved to leave a comment. The part about finding her clothes on the floor and seeing the evidence of what she had done with Rupertt was a great blend of subtlety and eroticism. It was left to the readers imagination as to what went on. Please don't let the negative comments deter you from continuing this story!

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
Well done

A very well written story. It's amazing how much more erotic a story is when the writer concentrates on the plot rather than the sex. I have posted two parts of my own three part interracial story so like the previous poster I recommend that you ignore the moronic comments. You have written an interracial story so the racists will come. You just have to learn to delete them and keep writing in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sad fucker that you are I'm sure you're English

YOU are actually helping to destroy your own race and are so fucked up in your head you don't even realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Last reviewer a gutless racist wimp

A well written story. I enjoy the cuckcold storyline and although some women and guys really enjoy the interracial aspect I personally don't. However just because I don't doesn't mean I have to abuse others who do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Beautiful Start

Well I hope this story is just the start. I really enjoyed the tension and build up in the story especially as interracial cuckold stories are always my favourite if well written. I hope you follow this story up and I would love to read some more description on the actual sex. Just a personal preference.

Great writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tremendous!

That was so humilating for a small, white boy like me to read. But that just added to the fun. I can only dream of becoming a cuckold like the pathetic character in this story. Please, please write a follow up to this masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, like the way he slowly racked up the tension and the ending left enough for your own imagination to complete. Hope this writer offers more stories in the future (The sooner the better)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...XXXCELLENT!!!...

...YET ANOTHER BLACK CUM HOLDER..BLACK BREEDER VESSEL..to make BEAUTIFUL BLACK BABIES!!!...ANOTHER BLACK BABY SEED GARDEN..such as VANNA WHITE..LAURIE FORCE..DOLLY PARTON..RAQUEL WELCH..JANE SEYMOUR..HEATHER TESCH..SAMANTHA BROWN..NANA VISITOR..JERI RYAN..LAURA SAN GIACOMO..and MANY OTHERS who have open marriages..and are 'BLACK OWNED'..to serve/service their BLACK MASTERS..on weekend jaunts..at 'conferences'..the NBA/NFL..YOU GO GIRLS!!!..XXXOXOXOXO..;-}}!!..BLACK AMERICA will reward you with trips to the now new 'BLACK HOUSE'..to serve/service KING OBAMA and the BOYS IN THE NEW BLACK 'HOOD'..XXX!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best interracial stories i've ever read

FANTASTIC stuff! Wish you wrote more. slightly different take where we're more focused on the cuck but extraordinary. WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
After reading this

His wife left, she didn't share his fetish. This is a well written story about a pathic man, some may find this erotic, most just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

The author caught perfectly the moment of Sam's mental transformation. 5 years of marriage is about the right time to give up having sex with a white wife and offer her to black cock. The act of white pussy breeding cannot be compared to anything else in nature. After white pussy is blessed by being touched with a black dick husband should not dare touch it any more. His wife delight every time she has a priviledge of intercourse with a black male should get him going for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sam's Horns of a Delimina

I enjoyed the story - the build-up to the point of no return, and the horns of the delimina that Sam was facing. I hope the story is continued.

2 alternate chapters - one she does not know about Sam's wanting to be cuckolded, and once where she has found the email trail and wants to make sure that Sam knows what he wants.

2small4her2small4heralmost 12 years ago
I can really identify

I don't know why I've always wanted to share my two wives, (I'm married, divorced and remarried) with other men but that's the way it is and has been. At least, with my first wife it was limited to white men.

My second wife, Janet, who's really wholesome and was quite naive, is shared with black men. If you share your wife with black men they'll eventually own her. But the thrill is much greater knowing she's getting something with them I can't give her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Old disgusting theme - wimp hubby, slut wife, nword writing a prison fantasy

Just once I'd like to see a WHITE writer grow a pair and write a story that doesn't end the predictable way these prison fantasies end. One of two better scenarios:

a) Sam has a crisis of confidence about his beautiful wife and sets up a test. Granted, it's unethical but in this day and age, I think it a valid test and I wouldn't be upset if my husband tested me because I'm faithful and I have zero interest in touching nwords much less getting knocked up by the filthy bastards. The story could end with her flatly rejecting the nword before he even can fondle her, and she goes on to make the anniversary vacation a wonderful one, or she can fail and the story ends with her portrayed a couple years later, a divorced, haggard fat breeder cow caring for niglets as a cumdump abused by a parade of nwords as they cycle in and out of prison.

---OR---

b) Start the story with Sam being a cuck-curious asshole who sets Janet up. There is NO excuse or rationalization for cheating, but cheat Janet does, abandoning Sam for 2 slutty nights. Sam finally comes to his senses when she returns and dares to sleep in his bed. He wakes, sees her covered in drying nword sperm, packs his bags, calls an airport taxi, wakes her and bluntly says, "We're getting a divorce because there is NO way I'm sticking with a slut who'd betray me." Then he leaves. End of story... who cares what happens to the tramp?

~ Jennie, a 34-23-33 pixie, happily married for 17 years to a wonderful white man with an average size cock, an average paycheck and an above average amount of character and ethics.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I need to puke urgently..

That was surely one of the most disgusting wimp-stories I had ever read. This story stinks..

Sorry I wasted my time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Possibly the best IR cuckold story I've ever read and I've read alot

This was absolutely brilliant and I wish you would write more!

I've read many many adultery/cuckold type stories and this one's an original. For me these stories only work when there's some internal conflict going on, a sense of taboo. Usually a story that captures the internal conflict the wife feels about cheating is more than enough for me, but your choice to illustrate the internal conflict of not just the wife (really well done), but focus on the male's inner conflict as well - great idea!

By the way, regarding some of the comments: what is wrong with the people on here who seem to hate the idea of a white wife cuckolding her husband, but read the stories anyway?? Why are you people reading these things?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is our story!

OMG! This is what happened to us! My husband took me to a Caribbean resort, but didn't tell me his purpose. As in this story, he desired for me to have sex with a black man. I was as clueless and frustrated as this wife. Your story is perfectly fine the way it is, but we don't know what finally went through the wife's mind. Maybe she figured out, as I did, that with my husband behaving as the one here, constantly abandoning me and talking about the importance of my pleasure, that he wanted what he kept throwing me in the path of: me getting fucked by a gorgeous black stud.

I have seen the cuckold angst in him, too: seeing his cock rise, when I am being handled by a black man, but then his brain interferes, because it's not supposed to be what he wants, it's not accepted by society, he's afraid of losing me, etc, and different things come out of his mouth, as with this husband. But while my husband had been frustrated and confused in the past at times about what he SHOULD be doing, he always gets excited, thinking about me being taken by a black man, and so I continued to go out with them, and, yes, as the wife here, be bred by them. We now have three beautiful interracial children.

Fortunately, we live in a very diverse neighborhood, and nobody cares/questions when their black Daddies show up to take me out on a date or to fuck me, and they still continue to try to breed me. My hubby is an excellent Dad, so we are all very happy. He is the only one I want to live with and love and raise the children with. It all works out, after a while, but it takes a while, getting there, as there is no road map for these situations, and we wives are often clueless. It's not as if our wanna-be cuck husbands tell us before they marry us that they want this.

Ultimately, I learned, to my chagrin, that my husband never felt worthy of me, and so was always intimidated in the bedroom (despite the fact that he's perfectly good looking and his equipment is normal and functioning). So of course, when I was introduced to a man who was confident and firm in what he wanted, it was easy to succumb, especially once I figured out that's what my husband wanted, too. But I have never rubbed his face in it; for some reason, he was born or somehow became like this, and I still love him very much. I would never think to belittle him or humiliate him. I choose to see what he has given me as a great gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
suggestions.

1. The story cries out for a 'prequel', like how did Sam first become interested in cuckolding, did he have any voyuer experiences B4 the trip, perhaps some encour- aging discussions with a 'support group?

2. How did he select Rupertt? Out of many?

3. Details of the sex between TracieLynn & Rupertt?.

A great sequel would be some planning, preparation and activity with the 'boosters.

Also, her memories of the experience with Rupertt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs more

I'd like to read the story from her point of view and then the further adventures of sam's wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best written stories I've read on this site. I just hope you'll continue with Part II.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfover 9 years ago
mary schelske

love to go black and be black bre d to mary

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Nice story

This definitely needs a prequel and at least one or follow up chapters. One of the follow up chapters needs to be from the wife's point of view. I liked that Rupertt told the cucky his plans to get the wife pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
terrible

the author must be a queer and loser to fantasize about this. faggot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife's Black lover

My wife's Black lover shot his sperm on her tummy just above her mound. She asked me to switch places with him. I was happy she wanted me too. But she scooped up his cum, applied it to the head of my cock and insisted I push it into her pussy. One stroke at a time til I had pushed all his sperm into her cunt. I thought she would let me cum in her too. But she made me get off her and let her lover go for a second, third and fourth round, not me, I just repeated my push responsibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife said to me

My wife said to me, "Don’t be nervous. My love for you is unconditional. I know you can’t help it. You are who you are. So if you believe being a cuckold epitomizes your inner self. If you know it defines you. You should accept it. You should be proud of it. Your declaration will be the ultimate act of liberation. I promise to enable your every need. I’ll honor and support your proclamation as a symbol of commitment to our relationship and my love for you and our sexual life will expand in ways you can’t imagine." -FH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This story just hummed along according to plan and did not disappoint. Both my wife and I loved it. Interestingly it focused on the dialog / relationship between the white husband and black lover. Also, it expressed the uncertainty and emotional angst of any man who is intentionally setting his wife up to go black. It was an extremely erotic story without really describing the sex scenes….the husband´s emotional turmoil and his fantasies were enough to make this very hot.

My wife works for a large multinational company that promotes minorities. After our marriage she was assigned to work with a black colleague. He was very competent, had a good personality and they worked well as a team. The few times I met him at work related social functions, I liked him. I eventually started telling her that he was her “work husband” and I was her “at home husband”; she liked that comparison. As they took on more responsibility they began to travel more for business.

After a few trips she asked me if she could sleep with him to shake off the work stress on these trips. I said go ahead, she did, she was blacked and was eventually converted into a black only woman. Now, she wants his cock every day and he certainly obliges. Even though we no longer have sex, she just got me a vasectomy for my birthday just to make her point with me. She is going off birth control pills and will soon be sporting a blacked wife´s baby bump. We see white wives breeding black as the wave of the future.

We will look forward to reading the sequels that we see you have posted. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect Cuckold Story

I hope you write something like this again. It's the perfect mix of angst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cucked

Boi got properly cucked.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Cuck in the Make

Good vibes from this although Sam's reasons were not perfectly clear. Of course Sam's abstinence from sex with her would assist her desire for any cock. Maybe story needs another chapter, I dunno.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Trash

Absolute Trash

It seams that all you need is a wimpy white male a big black cock and a crossed eyed young blond and you got yourself a story.

And Oh! lets not forget a bunch of white hating daydreaming loosers with one hand on their cocks and the other on a keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice!!!

Absolute Trash

It seams that all you need is a wimpy white male a big black cock and a crossed eyed young blond and you got yourself a story.

And Oh! lets not forget a bunch of white hating daydreaming loosers with one hand on their cocks and the other on a keyboard.

chrissy2chrissy2almost 5 years ago
whimp

you tell always tell a whimp like the husband they ask for it to happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did Sam want more

Did Sam asked Rupert's dick so he could see was tracylinn undoing and see want he is missing.

geraldinetggeraldinetgabout 3 years ago
wonderful story

wish the story would continue on to read what happened after they got home, wish i was the gurl Ruppert would enjoy having sex with

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't like the third page but was great until that point.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Heartbreaking for the Hubby Cuckhold. I don't believe it has to be that way. It is exciting, so is a lot of things. I've shared my women lots of times. Tho I never admitted to myself that that is why I lost them. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A description of what happened between would have made this a great story. You write well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story but too much of a narrative, without heat or passion. Very "G" rated.

WhitecuckedWhitecucked9 months ago

I love the fact this story focuses on Sam’s tourment and how difficult he finds it. It doesn’t need the description of what happened. One of my all time favourites! I wish you’d write more as I haven’t come across anything remotely similar.

AnonykAnonyk7 months ago

One of the stories that first introduced me to the genre. It has its flaws but it’s one of the only stories that really focuses on the mentality of the cuck husband with an initially reluctant wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous