All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge'

by desertkat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it.

Excellent story line. This is the type of stories you don't see much of, and I rather enjoy them. Will be looking at your other submissions now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This should of never of ened like this. He should not of have had a happy ending. He raped her so he should of suffered!!!!!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Nice piece of writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baloney

You don't change persons nature like that. No way. No how. If she was lucky she would have lived through his 2nd visit. What a dumb woman. That's how you end up 6 ft under. This story ended up a farce.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
You can't "turn" the sexual preference of a person!!!

The brutal rape of a person cannot turn a heterosexual man of woman into a gay or lesbian. Your whole story is based on a false premise and you are wrong. If you truly believe otherwise I feel sorry for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bull shit

One fuck session would not change him into a gay. Also he would remember the excessive beating she gave him. He didn't physical beat her so they aren't even on that score. He would have gone to the cops. With all of his bruising and son tears on his wrists, the cops would charge her for assault and kidnapping since she restrained him without his consent. So this is a bull shit story. Also how did he free himself?

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
TO MAKE A HERO OR A LOSER

and guess which is what you need a poll. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic stupidity

The minute he got lose he called the Police. She had nothing to prove he was guilty of anything. He had his beaten and torn body, the stupid bitch took pictures and her DNA was everywhere. She spent the rest of her life in prison. He sued and took every penny she had. Your ending was ludicrous.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Impossible, but well written. Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

5 stars! Role reversal written to perfection. Not many stories are able to do justice to rape revenge. The ending is surprisingly refreshing instead of cop and prison cliche. Though a little reasoning as to how brutal rape scarred them both, made them wary of opposite gender or something would had made the ending more solid. But love how the author wrote about identical emotions, fear, rapist false sense of control and scarring both victims go through, irrespective of gender.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really good story ! 5 stars. I Wonder if you want to make a spin off with the other victim : the karate girl?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous