All Comments on 'Strapping One On'

by towhead

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous!

Mmmmmmmm!!!! VERY HOT!!! I love it when a woman fucks a man up his ass! It reminds me of my first sexual experience, and gets me sooo horny! I'm ready to go play with my ass a little until I cum! Are you really a woman or is that just the point of view you chose to write from? If you are a woman, I'd love to chat sometime. I'm on yahoo as m4olderw_withvoice. Hope to run into you sometime! ;)

LuvAGoodPeggingLuvAGoodPeggingover 16 years ago
HOT!

Amazing! Well written and unbelievably hot. Reminds me of my first time taking a woman's strapon! Please continue this story.

Perhaps some of my stories may interest you as well?

FructoseFructoseover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Terrific. Written like you've been there. Here's a guess -- if you get that excited you or he won't need to touch his cock. That will be enough to get him off. At least that's my experience:) (Not that it matters if you do need to grab it.)

BearABearAover 15 years ago
Outstanding

Totally awesome. Love having the woman's point of view. I could actually feel you doing this to me. I can't wait for my wife to read this one. We use a strap on from time to time. I'm dieing to have her put it on now!

subpup123subpup123about 15 years ago
totally sensational

wow! all my fantasies combined. A real sympathetic tale. Wish I knew a woman like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so hot

Oh my god I love the details and the story from the female point of view!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful...!!

Love to be fucked in the ass by a fine, loving woman...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That's my fantasy too!!! x////x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect!

Couldn't have been better... sent it to my wife, here's hoping she gets the hint! A full 5 out of 5 Woodies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my dream

i have been wanting my wife to take me like that for years, she has become totally withdrawn so i guess i will have to find myself a friend, so i can finally become the ass whore that i know i am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
can't wait

husband asked me to read this story....looking forward to acting it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How long?

Did it take him to throw her out? And did she bounce on the way to the curb? What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Soo Sexy..

I LOVE your story! I've been waiting for this forever;).. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck yeah

Wow that was awsome I cant wait to get home and fuck myself in the ass with thee biggest dildo I can find

SluttyPillaroftheCommunitySluttyPillaroftheCommunityabout 9 years ago
A Script Worth Enacting

Another great story by a fine writer about one of my all-time favourite activities. Pegging is a truly wonderful way to make love, allowing a man to experience the thrill of submission to penetration. And a woman to enjoy the power and control of penetrating, of course. Thanks for sharing this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh god, I want a girl to fuck my ass with a strap-on and make me her buttslut. I want to feel her stretching my asshole as I take the entire length deep inside me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to find a strap on story, with out, bi or gay connotations .

Well done, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, believable and actually somewhat romantic. Good variety of combined emotional realities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous