All Comments on 'Camp Mom'

by ohnudeone

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
A little rusty

Nice idea, not new, but nice. Reads like you haven't written in a while and the skills are getting rusty. I'll need to read some of your other work to see if I still feel this way.

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Its another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh God, please include a "0" in this here woting system.

Need I say more of this feeblemindes attempt?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It happens

I was a contractor for many years and only once had something happen.. I wish It had been as interesting.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

whatta waste of reading time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Women love to fuck a workman

When I worked as a handyman/repairman, I fucked wives, daughters, granddaughters and one cock hungry girl who was only eleven. (I was a good looking young guy, she was home alone and hanging so close to me that it was obvious that she wanted me me to give it to her) I taught her to kiss while I took her clothes off and then licked her pussy, while massaging her mini-boobs. She started squirming and bucking her round bubble butt ass up to push her puffy pussy against my mouth and had her first orgasm. While she was relaxed and stunned, I punched my cock up into her tight little pussy, broke her cherry.... worked my entire 7 3/4" into her and then fucked her slow and easy until I blew a full load of cum into her. Before I left, I fucked her again and she promised to never tell anyone but she begged me to come back and see her. They had plenty of cover in the rear of their house so I had easy access without being seen. I fucked her at least a hundred times after that first time, until her mom came home and almost caught us. That scared the shit out of me and her, too. I saw her outside a few times later. She'd climb into my truck so we could go to a motel and fuck for a couple of hours. When I had my own business, she was married and became one of my regular booty call 'customers'. When I got her pregnant, she 'hooked me up' with her BFF and I think got her pregnant the first shot into her cervix.

I always give great discount prices to the wives that I'm fucking. They recommend me to other customers (word of mouth advertising) and their husbands (who have no clue that I'm banging their wife like a screen door) are happy as hell with my super fair prices and excellent workmanship. (they also refer me to more potential pussy)

And no.... as good as it was and as much as I'd love to, no more eleven year old pussy for me. I have way too much to lose.

Do you have a guy whose prices are extremely reasonable, who always does clean, excellent work at YOUR house? .... just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LUKE IT VERY, VERY MUCH, GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5 = 92%)!

Hi ohnudeone:

Bravo!

Gwen's character (looks, personality & everything else): PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS STORY OF YOURS IS MY CUP OF TEA. I GAVE YOU A 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-).

This story is EROTIC, ROMANTIC & REALISTIC.

It is also short & sweet.

• • •

Gwen is a keeper. I wish my wife were more like Gwen.

The contractor is a very very lucky guy.

Gwen's husband is even luckier: Gwen is his on a permanent basis.

If i were Gwen's husband i would forgive her if she had flings while i am away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Which chapter

Deals with her divorce and his bankruptcy after the courts are finished with them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
REALLY LOVE THIS STORY: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

My mom & dad stayed married "until death did them part."

However my mom never missed an opportunity to flirt with other men. With the benefit of hindsight, I now realize that she flirted quite aggressively with some men.

My parents had a small cabin on a sizeable lake-front property not far from the city. We as a family spent many summer weekends there & plus the first 2 weeks of July.

All summer my parents hosted parties that lasted until late in the night.

I saw things that i deemed (& still deem) inappropriate: e.g. a man resting his hand on her bare knee, or a man whispering something into her ear while caressing her bare waist, etc... A seemingly accidental touch or feel e.g. when she was washing tomatoes or fruits...

I never told a soul that i believed my mom was cheating on my dad.

I had the hots for my mom big time.

Obviously I was a voyeur son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

My first wife was very much like Gwen, when she fancied a man she was playing for keeps. She knew how to attract men's attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

👍👍!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Wow!

When the author mention that the husband had been home at least three times. I lost it. Last year I went to another county and I visited the GI Forum I made friends with a Naval retiree, When he had been in 15 years he was ready to retire. His wife started crying and reminded him that he had promised her to stay in till his 20th year of service. those twenty years he said were spent in Hawaii. The time in the war zone was once when they anchored just inside territorial waters and then turned back to Hawaii, everytime he would go home on forlough he would meet a new daughter. He never questioned his wife. they have three daughters. thats where I lost it because of the similarities. I never asked him, but why was his wife so upset when he wanted to retire? He was still going to get the same amount he gets now. He also gets social security and ptsd checks, cause even though he was never in harms way, he did still go to the middle east. Loved this story, hope you keep writing some more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

widowedidiot, hopefully your friend played the long game, murdered the cheating whore and turned her (not his) daughters into his sex slaves

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0).

When I was a child I did not realize that moms do crave sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****. 👍👍!

:)

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whores are seemingly everywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous