All Comments on 'Dana's Second Married Affair'

by thunderhead12

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneover 16 years ago
Deja Vu

My wife had a similar experience, so we can believe yours really happened. Good story.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
How proud you must be -------------

To have a dream like this - May I suggest that you share it with your family and friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dana's Second Married Affair

It's how many drift into prostitution with black or white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Fantasy

My wife has talked about similar fantasies, but so far, to my knowledge, it has remained a fantasy. The only tangible effect is when she talks about getting pounded by big black cocks while I'm pumping in and out of her, then she tells me to eat the black men's cum from her pussy, which I do and it never fails to ignite another round. I fantasize all the time of her being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Slut

Slut really doesn't cover it. In real life she would be a crack whore and have at least herpies and warts and really be worthless as a wife. Is this really a fantsey of a loving husband, none I have ever met. The writing is not very grown up, I hope you change your fantseys before you have a wife who counts on you for love and support.

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
Good premises that needs work

This story wasn't quite as good as the first affair. I get the feeling that you are putting these stories together as quickly as possible and then getting them up here onto the site. While I see very little of the misspelling and lack of proofreading that is a tell tale sign of rushing a story this one had no real plot. I think you will be amazed how much you will enjoy yourself if you take your time and put together a plot rather than just having the two lovers meet in a stairwell and start going at it. You should tell us why your wife decided to let a black man take her and then why she started participating in interracial orgies and prostituting herself. I realize that this has you at the computer that much longer typing supposedly unexciting stuff but everything needs a foundation a house, a business and even a story. Keep writing and keep improving. And as always keep ignoring the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ho hum see Dick and Jane run see Jane suck

What was there to like unless you just get turned on by a story about a black man and a white wife fucking . I don't . I think our little underaged friends are at it again...Your understanding of sex is immature and your way to put it into words is even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was unbelievable CRAP!!!!

I've seen porn with a better plot. Hell, reading the dictionary is more of a turn on than this piece of tripe! Seriously, practice writing more before throwing this shit up...unless you love the negative comments in which case, carry on my nigger.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
I agree

The reader that said that was crap I whole Agree the husband should have had brains to file a sexual harrasment against the company and The black guy didnt the company have a contract that prohibits any kind of sexual activities inside the company concening employees that work for the bank the husband didnt use his brains very well.

louguy35louguy35over 16 years ago
Thunderbrain!

It seems like every poor soul who has a thunderstorm going on inside his brain thinks he can write!<p>

More's the pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Second Verse, Same As The First

This "story" sucks big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amateur Husbandry & Pimping

or is it animal husbandry - in either case da bazzzster - the master self cuckolder is certainly one low life to sate with as much in depth deprivation as you can dig up and glorify to yourself as exciting.<P>

The story quality matches the loss of manliness - basely low which is a requirement for the jadedly numb who need more and deeper repugnancy at its lowest to excite.<P>

One wonders why a person would give up on what could be to selfishly squander his self respect even in this subhuman fantasy of pathetic cuckstering himself.<P>

Get some help as you are developing repetition - a proclivity which has a bottom not seen yet.

Why would any semi-good person in other regards disdain himself to this degree? Perhaps the answer is he isn't good in other ways or is just too sick to realize his loss - his family's loss - his neighborhoods loss or the jeopardy he now brings each. Sad for all concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great fantasy story

Forget the losers and their moronic reviews, keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
needs lots of work

Sorry but this was pretty weak in all respects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really silly story of a ruined woman.

She is now a whore and the company knows it. She will get recommendations for a new job but maybe she doesnt want tomove to Nevada. She is now as low a woman can go, a used slut for blacks. Sorry doll no way back, no one wants used trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It WAS pretty badly writ but I kinda like that

trashy like the authors mind and his hot li'l slut wife. To drag it out would have made it too same ol' same ol' but this style gives us a juicy quick read wiv yer chick down the back of the alley. Naughty. Like it. Mancelt.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Who do we know?

We know precious little about Sweety! We know less about Bull! We know yea even less about the old man or the kid! And we know almost nothing about Hubby. Not even how he feels about Sweety 'dropping trou' with almost no provocation. The entire money issue was just stupid. If Bull is a pimp, why the hell would he give a black-cock slut a penny? He could probably charge HER as well, except he seems to have a respectable job where they both work! And how much can Bull charge a fifteen-year-old virgin? Plus one week, he is glad to be getting a little extra while on lunch break, the next week, he no longer wants any motivated white ass? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pretty weak

It was a common premise told in a very bland way. Not a lot of descriptive substance there to pique my interest. I would suggest describing how each character feels, particularly the wife who is now a whore. What goes through her head regarding that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BBC WHORE

If she were my wife I'd BTB.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Blunderhead

Another messed up piece of ir crap posted in LW instead of the open latrine it belong in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous