All Comments on 'Therapy V. 01'

by Edge23

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm so sorry

I wish that some men would understand that when they divorce their wives they do not divorce their children. Sons and daughters need their fathers - My children have grown up without the presence of their father. They say it doesn't matter to them because I was such a good mother and father, but I know it does. They hurt. It will always hurt. Their legacy has been to be the best fathers they could ever be. They are wonderful. I'm just sorry that their father will never know that.

Don't let it be too late...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ok

Don't worry lady, some men (most of them in fact) do know that their children need them even after the break up..Anyway it was a good story even if sad.. But he should allow his father to see his kids..It's not cool to punish by proxy (kids).. Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wish

I wish assholes and slurs who would cheat, would just honestly never get married in the first place. They selfishly only think of themselves and lie to others like their spouses and children.

As a society we too easily forgive them and let them go on hurting people.

It once was a crime in many places to cheat. It should still be. It's almost the most hurtful and selfish thing a person can do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdge23@Edge23
76 Followers
Here's an author's note: everything I've written is fiction. My characters may be similar to people I know, but the actions that occur have never happened. That I know of. Also...please please PLEASE leave comments. I enjoy them, good or bad...same goes with feedback. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Therapy Series Info