All Comments on 'Angie Gets Even'

by Tamzarian

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes revenge is sweet. But a woman who uses

her body to let other men have her as an act of revenge is just stupid. She exposes herself to a large variety of diseases as well as to criminal acts and abuses by men. That isnt revenge on the guy, just self abuse on her part, and demonstrates some form of mental illness. A good divorce or a good dumping, in public if possible is revenge. The other things are just plain stupid. Knew a girl once who went out to a bar met and guy and fucked him because she was mad at her husband. Let me see, bed a stranger, take a change on physical abuse or worse, take chances on STDs and HIV, and risk pregnancy just because you are mad. Is being beaten enough revenge? Is being kidnapped and taken revenge enough? Is being killed enough revenge? Is an STD especially one that is drug resistant enough revenge? Is a slow death due to AIDS sufficient revenge? Or maybe your revenge is having your husband raise a bastard child, is that enough revenge? In every case the only person really being hurt would be yourself. Becoming a slut or a whore isnt revenge on yourself, but then some people are just plain stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous