All Comments on 'Sex Ed 101: Cunnilingus'

by bluefox07

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BRAVO!!!

This was well written and I whole heartedly agree. As a women who LOVES her pussy eaten, nothing is sexier or more addicting than a man who enjoys what he is doing and does it with a single minded devotion. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant

Thanks for the lessons, o great master. Well written and informative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done!

Well written and informative. Don't know why you a "75"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WONDERFUL !!!

THIS IS GREAT, I E-MAILED THIS TO ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS WHEN SHE CONFESSED THAT HER MAN WOULD EAT HER OUT FOR 1 TO 2 MINUTES AND THAT IT WAS NOT VERY PLEASURABLE. MY GIRLFRIEND AND HER MAN READ THIS AND NOW THEY BOTH ENJOY HIM GOING DOWN ON HER.

nursehoneynursehoneyover 16 years ago
Excellent!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This was a very well-thought out and informative essay without being too preachy. I am so printing this out and making copies for my "friends" to read while in the bathroom!!!

tygresmerctygresmercabout 16 years ago
Nice, VERY nice!

AMEN!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
75 points!

I'm not sure this one is right - "Don't be afraid to let her know she is the best thing you've ever tasted". But it was easy and interesting to read. Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This should be cumpolsory reading for every guy=)

I just might send a link of this to my boyfrind ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
one of the best

this is easily one of the best guides to oral on this site! funny too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Are you paying attention, fellas? I got shivers reading this. <333

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm Jewish - What else do you need to know!

Over my lifetime, I've been asked by men if I would go down on a woman and I've been asked by women, while having sex with them, if I would find it distasteful to go down on them.

My answer to both was and is - I'm Jewish - What else do you need to know!

Why I keep using that line is beyond me. But growing up in Brooklyn, NY, it seemed that I wasn't the first. It was expected of me when I was having sex. She went down on me and vise-versa. Believe me, it was great. I still love it.

When I was married and that was a long time ago I did it to my new wife (back then no sex until marriage) and she loved it. One problem, it tasted sour. So I took one of her fingers, put it in her pussy and told her to taste it. She did and said that she thought that it would taste better than it did as she just bathed. I told her to call her doctor and have her check it out. It turned out that she had a yeast infection which could come from anything. She got medicine for it and when it cleared up - what a difference.

After that, she tasted herself every time before she let me do it and she liked doing it.

So, fellas, when you're going down and it tastes sour or not the way you think it should; tell her. You'll be doing her a favor.

ChiliahedronChiliahedronalmost 13 years ago
You DO know!

Very entertaining. AND I would suspect you do indeed know how to pleasure a woman. Thank you. :-

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I dig it.

I am both humored AND informed. 5 stars lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good article, but I love a nice bush, and find it even more mysterious and exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous