All Comments on 'Choices: The Birthday Gift'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 16 years ago
Sweet

A delicious and erotic vignette. With two characters that I've met before and like a lot.

Nicely done, patricia.

duddle146duddle146over 16 years ago
Sweet lovely 'exciting' Story.

Patricia51 once again demonstrates she has the unique ability to do a slow exquisite buildup in her story. But, then the story literally explodes into some really wild carefree yet intense sexual activities that quickly gets out of hand. Her story illustrates how reading about women making love can be a beautiful thing.

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
That's what I want...

for my upcoming birthday. LOL! A great story that starts with a subtle introduction and culminates in a frenzied crescendo. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
and then she poured freezing cold water all over..

..my cunt. Darling I keep thinking you have a pantyhose (tights in UK) fetish as they keep appearing in your stories. We had the wonderful Barb in stockings and then two young nymphs in - wait for it - tights! Ugh. As a woman I can't bear the things as they breed nasty bacteria around hot, smelly cunts. Did you know that thrush was a practically unknown infection in the 19th and early 20th century, and then science gave women pantyhose? So, there I was enjoying the story, pussy getting sopping and then they get to the hotel and it's as if you put ice down my panties. Imagery-wise, what a bummer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

nice, and so real seeming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!

I just had to say WOW!!! This series is fantastic. So very well written and a wonderful love story. I hope to see more of the continuing story of Barb and Lee. Keep up the great work!!

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Wow

Can I have a birthday like that too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More and less

Unlike the first two Choices stories, this was more sex and less plot. Because of this, it was a bit disappointing although well enough written. I'm not sure that in real life two people as much in love as Barb and Lee would indulge in a threesome like this. Still, maybe I'm just being a bit old-fashioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
superb!

The best of the trio. More to cum I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story series

Love the interaction between the women and the SEX was really hot in 3. Well written and fun for a man to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet Release

Not my birthday, but it left me singing. And playing with a candle too. I'm also a naughty girl. To be Barb...Or Lee...Or Denise.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
WHAT A FINISH

Ooolala. 😍🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 5🌟'5

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Well that was one hell of a birthday present. Ooh la la yummy.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

To be frank, I was disappointed in this conclusion to the series. In the first 2 chapters, the relationship was exclusive and based in honesty, commitment and respect, as well as sexual attraction. In the third, the scene in which Barb tells her son that she’s not lesbian, that the relationship is because of who Lee is as a person, not her gender, is immediately followed by a scene in which exclusivity is cast aside without explanation, and without any discussion or Barb’s consent beforehand. For me, it blew up the entire foundation of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing

I totally agree with the first post.

Imagine if it were a straight couple & the man brought a friend to fuck his wife.

Not cool at all is it?

Sick!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No no no no no. Okay, if this was a standalone story, maybe. But with an established relationship? Just wham, surprise, surprise, surprise, wanna fuck my friend? Just NO. Barbara's first reaction should have been, "What the hell is going on here, Lee?" It begs the question of what was going on between Lee and Denise before they sprung this surprise.

crmdpdcrmdpd4 months ago

Ridiculously sexy, and great fun. And well written, as always. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous