All Comments on 'Second First Time'

by blitzz05

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXACTLY

This is exactly what mom son incest is all about,a loving sensuous relationship

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 16 years ago
One of the most realistic incest stories. . .

Very realistic, and I know a 60 year old woman can get soaking wet if properly motivated. Didn't even notice any editing errors in case you were wondering, didn't bother me a bit. Thanks for the honest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story line, but shit writing

You need to spend some time proofreading your work. Using an editor would be quite helpful

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
proof reading

Again I must comment on the tenses of your work - sometimes you are in the present and sometimes in the past - this must be kept in the same tense at all times - and the punctuation also needs to be seen to -- get one of the editors to proof read for you - otherwise - the storyline is good

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Good story................

but please proofread and get your grammar corrected - both your punctuation and your tenses are all awry - otherwise the story is OK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love to fuck mom

Great story. My mom became a widow at age 35. She started dating (fucking) soon after dad died. She would go out on Friday and Saturday night and fuck. When she returned from fucking I would be up waiting for her. She would tell me that she had gone to bed with a man. I would ask if she fucked him. She always said yes. This occurred each time she went out and fucked. I was 14 and very horny.

One time when she came home and told me she had just got through fucking I hugged and kissed her. After the first hug and kiss we hugged and kissed each time she came home.

She would change into her nightgown and get into her bed. I started waiting for her to undress and hug and kiss her again. I always had a hard on. I finally got into bed with her and starting kissing her and feeling her tits. After a few times of kissing her in bed I started rubbing her pussy. Soon I was pulling up her nightgown and finger fucking her. I started eating her pussy and fucking her. She never resisited anything I did to her. She enjoyed me eating her pussy and fucking her.

I started asking her not to cleanup after fucking. I wanted to eat her pussy full of cum. She did as I asked her.

Mom usually fucked Mexican or white men. I asked her if she ever fucked black men. She had never fucked black men. I asked her to start fucking black men. Soon she started fucking black men.

Mom would tell me about her dates as I ate her pussy. I got especially turned on when she fucked black men. I always fucked her after I ate her pussy.

Mom loved sucking cocks. She went to bars and would take men outside of the bars and suck their cocks or fuck them wherever she could. She would sometimes suck two or three men at once. Mom was my favorite whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb

I love to fuck this way, what a lucky boy to get a sex starving pussy of his Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
he shows his mother his stiff cock and she melts

This a fine story by a writer still in his 30s. His other contributions concern mothers-in-law (yawn). I'm glad he's finally discovered good old fashioned motherfucking--I hope he'll stick with it, there's where his real talent lies, in my opinion. This is such a great story because it gets to the essence of a guy fucking his own mother. She's 60 years old, her bush is thinning and turning gray, her son's fucked lots of cunts. So what's special about this one? Only that IT IS HIS OWN MOTHER'S CUNT! It's the cunt he came out of, it's his own fucken birth canal, and like every son, it's the one cunt he's dying to get his stiff cock up into. When he gets hard in his shorts he stands and makes sure mom sees his hard on, gets a real good look. Oh, lord, that's what his ma wants to have her boy shove up her twat! A man's hard prick stuffing his mother's old twat--for guys in their 30s and 40s, it's what dreams are made of. He's fucked his wife and likely his daughters and sisters up between their legs. But, man, what can EVER beat unloading your balls up your own mother's seasoned old twat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dreams

I also had dreams of my mother and me.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 13 years ago
An editor ...

Get an editor. Your grammar is appalling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

so who cares about the grammar you got to fuck your mum thats what matters, we all want to do it but unlike most men i got to fuck mine and it was good still is after twenty years we are still fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very hot well done i want to see more

very hot story very well written

lets see more about them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love != Sex

People, open your eyes. Sex is sex. Love is love. The could go together but not necessarily at the same time, everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice and gentle

The story is nice with a short but slow build up. The ending needs something else to set it apart then laying beside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Step mom

This scenario sounds exactly like the time that I boned my step mom who I maintained a relationship with long after she and dad divorced. She hadn't had a man's cock in years, so during a visit, she climbed into my bed during the night while I was sleeping. When I woke up in the morning next to her, it made my morning penis erection even more aroused. She kept pressing her ass against my huge erection, knowing full well that I needed some pussy and wanted to fuck. We stayed in bed until we totally satisfied each other. She screamed super load during orgasm, and I ejaculated and spewed so much semen all over her nice body!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Nice love story

Only problem is you needed a proof reader, other wise this was one hell of a story. Thank for the read

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
ANOTHER READ and it's still 5+stars

This should be read by, All mother lovers........... THANKS AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rocky 70,speaking of proof readers,other wise should be otherwise one word not two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous