All Comments on 'Wife Shows Off for Co-Workers'

by Mozagirl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
no

i wouldnt forgive her ...but i would divorce her and sue her co workers and her employer for alientaion of affection and causing my divorce ...then i would find 50 women to fuck to make up for her being a slut ..oh i forgot he only has 3 inches ...first he needs surgery to make him a bigger dick then fuck bunches of wome nwith his 12 inch cock ..show it to his ex wife but never give her any

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Garbage

Typical slut wife, wimp husband shit. Kill 'em all, make the world a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

Great stuff. Ignore the usual idiots...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Idiots all

This is a well written story. If you are offended by the subject matter, then why read a story that is titled, "wife shows off for co-workers". With that title, were you surprised at the subject matter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unbelievable plot

Only readers with an IQ below 50 would say this story is hot or good when firstly the plot was so freaking unbelievable not to mention with so many loopholes. I guess that is how you differentiate with intelligent well-read readers to dumb readers who never even pass third grade. In 10 minutes she could fuck so many guys was beyond comprehension. Gosh! Didn't know women bring along measurement tape everywhere she go so she could start measuring every guy up. Oh, wait! The club they went handed out measuring tape as souvenirs. Or was it ladies night that you buy a drink and get a measuring tape instead of another drink? The most one 'classic' of all was the 18 inches long and 8 inches in circumference really kill this dumb crap off completely. Her cunt hole must be as loose as a screw or else how would she get that unfuckingbelievable dong in. Gimme a break!!! Fantasy aside this is not even close. Too far-fetched too swallow. Yeah, yeah, yeah some may say if a baby can come through that fucking cunt why wouldn't a cock this big go in? Hello!!! Did you realize how much fucking pain when giving birth to a baby? And it took nine months for the cunt to be prepared for the birthing process and you are telling me that in ten minutes she could get that freaking size dong in and don't feel any pain but pleasure??? Stupid is as stupid does. Like I said this kind of dumb fantasies are only for dumb brainless readers with not much of an education!!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
*snort*

18 incher? Is this a dick or naval artillery that we're measuring?

<P>

When you get your head out of your ass, here're some important facts for you. According to Masters and Johnson (and verified by other experts in human sexuality), approximately one human male in 1,000 has an erect penile length of 9" inches or more. About one male in 100,000 has an erect penile length of twelves inches or more. From these baselines, one must conclude that a human male with an erect penile length of eighteen inches or more is a freak of nature, with the emphasis on freak.

<P>

Fantasies are fine. Ridiculous absurdities are not. Here's the Dreaded Double Goose Egg of Egregious Excrement. You earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's A Shame

When a poor excuse for a man says [as you did writer] - that self disrespect and male humiliation are the only fetishes that excite him.<P>

Why do you feel such a need to dump on yourself writer? You spent a lot of time on these 2 stories tonight - they betray your interest and needs clearly. A real shame for your loss writer.<P>

Get some help soon little sick one - it might help you regain some self respect - or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well now we know she is a gangbang slut committing

adultry, that is without her husbands permission. Since it was with all of the guys from work, she is now the company whore, paid and getting fucked. Doesnt it make you proud, instead of having an exhibitionist, you are married to an adulterous slutty gangbanging whore. She is someone you can walk out in public with on your arm and feel very proud of. Now tell me because of your inferiotity complex about your small did size do you really feel you have to be married to a gangbang whore? Do you feel you really have to have continous STD and AIDS testing just waiting to find out the day you are finally infected by her whoring ways? For a person without mental illness her coworkders would be the last people she was exposed to or had sex with, instead you have talked of an alcoholic who uses having drinks as a crutch to commit acts what she wants to have otherwise but needs the excuse, rationalization that the drinks made her do it. You both need to get to a doctor that specialize in mental illnesses before you go any further towards destroying your lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Started well, but then

you took way too much liberty. Keep it closer to real. An 18 inch cock! Too much fantasy. Gang bang idea is fine but spend more time on that story. The last few paragraphs were rushed as if you were hurrying to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Great story, liked the theme. Please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Be For Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You evidently know nothing about female anatomy and what women can handle. Nor, do you know about african male anatomy. When you do some research, it makes your stories so what acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Do all of you understand that "8 inches around" would be a measurement of its circumference, not its diameter.To figure out the diameter you would divide 8" by pi (3.14), which means it would be 2.5" in diameter. I agree that

the story is way over the top, but why do people get angry at, and pass judgment on fictional characters? It's amazing that someone could extrapolate such detailed psychological flaws just by reading this story. It seems to be more a case of projection than critique.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

30 % of the women are mesurments dependents. The 70% of the women works well with normal cocks. If somebody look at women forums where women write their problems about sex many of them complain for their partners big cock. I read a woman who was glad because she and her husband became fat and her husband's cock does not reach to her cervix!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

It may be the earler I mentioned wife would be happier one of Matt Moreau's small cocked characters.

freeandeasyfreeandeasyover 11 years ago
great story ... dirty slut

outstanding story ... you could really feel the enthusiasm that slutty wife had for big cocks ... but being a small dick hubby i understand a woman really needs a big one ... or more than one ... quite often ... and talk about loose when she gets home ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just to much

Not a bad story but an 18 inch cock....come-on now, try to make it somewhat believable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

wish i could get my wife to let go like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love cock

my wife did something similar but when I saw her she was covered in cum so I licked her clean, then more guys came in and I sucked them off while my wife encouraged me. love those cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cock lover

I too love when my wife gets fucked and when I get to help her and lick her clean and suck the guys off. Sucking cock and eating cum in front of your wife is the best.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What!!

If you really are a woman....I have my doubts...if you are then you are one of the dumbest....an 18 inch cock just shoved into her cunt to the hilt.....what fucking planet do you come from? Or are you one of those women that thinks 9 inches is eighteen? If you write a story and it is not in the science fiction section than get your physical facts right...I had a good buddy in the navy that had a real 12 inch cock that was thick, not even the Hookers wanted anything to do with it...never mind eighteen inches. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a wimp

What a slut I would dump her in the street and leave.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Low

Really low life trash trying to write a story and ending up with this. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

was great, wish i could find a woman like her to marry!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Love a happy ending! 5 stars

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

Found this story a whole year later! 5 big Blazing Stars. LOL can't believe all these guys that go to porn sites and then complain when they get porn stories! Like that one guy that didn't think a woman could take 18" LOL or that there even was such a thing! LOL I would have been disappointed not to see the fuck fest. Obviously, that one fella was blocking the MC until they had her hidden in an office. These dudes probably have no idea back in the old days, at a porn theater, a couple would come in, show her tits, play around a little and at least half a dozen guys would get up all at the same time and follow them home! I know cuz I used to take my wife there all the time. good times. At least a half dozen guys if not a dozen. Women's pussys can take a lot more than most dudes can put out. LOL Great story, Great Writing, Great effort, I would like to hear more from this couple! LOL Did they do that again? Did she hook up with the black guy again? inquiring minds! Buster2U

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous