All Comments on 'Donna's Bitch'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I like it....

Just found this story and am finding it very interesting. Enjoyed part 2 even more, need to finish reading the rest, but so far very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Fuckin hot. I have dreamed of Jackie and Donna together. Write more but with Jackie as a master of seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

Yes one hot story love it when one women makes the other her bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love this series

I've come back and read this several different times, from beginning to end. This is so well written, and so damn hot, that I find myself drawn back again and again. Thanks for writing this great series!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

A very good start to what promises to be a great series. I definitely look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2004 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES