All Comments on 'First Meeting Ch. 01'

by ynona

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very sweet

Great story. For once, the whole story is based on the woman's pleasure. As a reader, I could feel the nervousness between the two lovers at the beginning and then the connection between them as action begins to heat up. Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Great story i'm looking forward to the next part. Great build up it really got me into the passion of the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoyed your story and your writing. Very sexy and descriptive. I especially liked how you didn't reveal (right away) what the note had instructed Audra to do.

I also especially loved how you concentrated on physical descriptions to illustrate how Audra came over and over with intensity, rather than just outright saying it.

I'm looking forward to reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh Wow!

I definitely loved this story and can't wait to read the next chapter. That was so hot - omg!

dtm52dtm52over 16 years ago
WOW!

Sensual...intimate...loving...and most amazingly, credible! Thank you.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
Beautifully written . . .

The arousal builds and builds until the reader can almost feel Audra's warm, wet folds and the urgency of her climax. Now, I feel a REAL urgency to read the second chapter! I hope it comes soon.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 16 years ago
definitely the start of a beautiful ...

... we shall have to read more in order to determine what will develop between Mark and Audra. :) A wonderfully sensuous begining with a very nice build up. Looking forward to the next chapter ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous