All Comments on 'A Romance in the Woods'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
roseNthornsroseNthornsover 16 years ago
nice

very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good!

While I too search for a Kate, I found this story a refreshing change from so many others. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A wonderful story, welcome back!

Welcome back, we missed you. My husband and I have loved every one of your stories and have missed you. This one is a bit different from your past fare, but is truly wonderful. Your detail and descriptions made it seem real as we slowly read it together last night. Please stick around and give us more.

Teri

davidwattsdavidwattsover 16 years ago
A winning return

A very warm and erotic tale from one of my favorite writers here. Great having you back to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Please

I liked the story and would very much like to see more. They are both unhappily married, why should they have to continue that way? I'd like to see them hook up again and talk about a possible future. They are happy together. That says something

GinthGinthover 12 years ago
Glorious, tender & thoughtful

I fully enjoyed this tale; so evocative of some of my history. Gentle, quiet time in the forest observing the deer. Tight, close holding, then tender plunging love. Wonderful.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 6 years ago
On the Other Hand...

If we put this story in the Loving Wives category and told the exact same tale from the viewpoint of her husband or his wife we would have all the usual condemnations: "she's a slut and should be boiled in oil", "he's despicable and a cheater". And, of courlse we'd have to rename it: "Cheating in the Woods". But our author says that they are both very unhappy in their marriages so it's all right that they have sex with each other and the peanut gallery wants them to split from their spouses and connect with each other. It's all a matter of perspective. But fairly well written and deserves at least my 3*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous