All Comments on 'Mom's Nighttime Surprise'

by guyathotel

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ooooh la la

Cant wait for part two of this story.... sounds yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DIARY

Diary entry ,fine ,not good enough for literotica.It could be with effort a LOT of effort.

tenbears43tenbears43over 16 years ago
hot lips

you go girl, ride him like a young colt. make sure he eats your pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lovedit!

I loved this story and I hope that you write more and tell us about the rest of the vacation. Was he awake? Did he see her pussy? I have to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

I hope you write more about the vacation,this has so much potential.There have been a lot of short incest stories on this site recently,most could have done with a sequel ,but it seems not to be.I hope this is not another one

jwbowen6469jwbowen6469over 16 years ago
great story

Hop this story has a sequal. Cant wait to see them actually get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great start

Great start! Don't stop now. Keep the guilt trip and seduction going. A little more each time works well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hotness

Hotness

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8over 16 years ago
Very Hot

You've got me hooked...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mother's in love with her boy's big dick

Guys, especially young guys, know full well how much they're turned on by their mother's cunt. They think about it, dream about it, they'd give anything to finger fuck her luscious mommy-cunt. For any son to shove his stiff young prick right up his mother's cunthole would be the high point of his life. But what most sons don't realize and what this excellent story shows is that a mother can be just as obsessed by what her boy has swinging between his legs. Look, a boy knows that his mother has a twat between her legs, that's where he came out of. And he knows that his mom's twat oozes like crazy when she's hot. In this story, the mother sees her son's big fat dick, and her twat leaks like a faucet! Let this be a lesson to wannabe motherfuckers--let your mother get some real good looks at your big stiff prick and your heavy loaded balls! Mom'll make sure your cock and her cunt get together, like they were meant to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow. I loved this little story. Made me nice'n hard with tasty drops of precum to enjoy.

I want to love my mom so bad I can't even tell you. my cock gets so big and hard just thinking about her. She is really sexy, horny a lot, and although still married on paper, in all reality, she's single. I hope someday to revisit the very point of my entry into this world again, with my tongue, with my nose, and of course, with my not-self-proclaimed big cock. Throbbing and cumming over and over inside my mother would be incredible. I am sure she craves me as much as I her. mmm.mmm.mmm. yummy. I'd love to eat her creampie, which would mostly be me dripping right back out of her into my mouth as I suck every drop up! :) oh baby. Anyway, thanks for the story to get me going here. ;)

Oh, I just noticed it has a bunch of chapters. sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

could have continued..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Juicy

JUICY, LUCY

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Hot but I wish it had been longer. This is one of those stories that just as you get a good jerkoff rhythm going, it ends leaving you frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY EROTIC, TOTALLY POSSIBLE (☆☆☆☆☆)

I described the story as totally possible because incestuous desires oftem remain in one's fantasy world. Mine sertainly did.

WELL WRITTEN.

STORY LINE WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED.

NICE & SHORT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

i would love to read these articles and see some pictures...but this is great too

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It may be written in a woman’s viewpoint, it reads like a man’s perspective of sex.

sexymeupsexymeup7 months ago

boring another oversized cock story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think it was very erotic. Things like that go though your mind . Nudity has a way of making us excited

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous