All Comments on 'Grabbing Granny'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Great writing and a great story. I have had some afternoons like that with my 75 yr old mother in law. Nothing like the love of an older women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyable

A lot of older women are better lovers and sexier than today's stick females. For a start, they know what sexy underwear is capable of. Today's women don't try to look sexy. Enjoyable story, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't know why I liked it

but I did. Clever change of theme.

40yrman40yrmanover 16 years ago
Great Story

I love the feel of old, big women. Hot story!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
when it all goes south, then i'm heading north...

with my cock as hard as a rock! I've never even imagined sex with a pensioner (I've a few years left to go) but I found that my cock was riveted to the top of my pants with a serious desire to break through the zip of my trousers. That feeling stayed from start to finish of this story. I think I want to go experimenting and write something new based on the experience. Thanks for revealing a blindspot in my sexual repertoire!! Oh, and the writing's not bad either..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I have always loved older women. I have been fukin my 83 yr old Mother in law for 10 years now!! Older women are the best lovers!!!!!!

WheezersWheezersover 15 years ago
I love older women

I have always loved women older than I and greatly love lage breasts and bodys with warmth. The pleasure and desire of an eager woman is to die for. Made me envious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story. With my granny having sex in heaven it will never be a fantasy I will enjoy but just the same very erotic thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I want a gran mother

Yeap this is great can a gran mothe leave a message for some fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good sex

i like to fuck a granny.that drive me wild.is there any granny that like to fuck.let me no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A real Delight

I should be so lucky.I love older females and cant wait to find one to service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nyce

fanx i read dis wid my granny n we eneded up activg it out is was great so fanx gawjus 4 dis story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i loved the story fantizse about this often

i love older women to the older the better i was 23 when i did a women 76 and she and i both enjoyed it keepup the good work i moving to florida a lot of old widows there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks to you; I DID IT!

My grandmother is 82, I am 37. We have only been fairly close. I have always complimented her about her looks over the years (only being polite; never, ever, thinking sex) and made myself available upon request to do things around her house. A few days ago, I called, brought her lunch mid day during the work week, told her about a beautiful picture I saw, at my moms house, of her when she was 21 and how I knew she would have been a great girl to have and how I wish I could have had her back in the day. Before you knew it, her teeth were in the jar and I was unloading huge pulses of cum down her throat and that's after she took a soldier like pounding on her back and lastly on her hands and knees. And for the record, when I started grunting out "I'm going to cum", she turned on her own, seriously, with out being asked and finish me off where we started; that is , with her giving me a super blow job but this time she closed it out by drinking a ton of sperm (my first nut in over a week). When I say she drank it all, I mean it. Her years of experience were evident. She squoze the base of my rod and milked it all out. She treated the jizz like it was truly valued and made eye contact with me while she sucked and swallowed it all. That's right, eye contact at 82! I was simply in erotic shock! Just so you know, my love muscle is over 8 inches long (really) and I am 6'2", 240lbs. Even though she cried out, I want to be clear that she really did take a legitimate pounding. I asked early on when she was on her back, a little before the serious, heated, hammering began; was she ok. She replied "don't you stop now" and ultimately said multiple times, "give it to me". To be fair, I think I should disclose that I did not ask about her well being the rest of the encounter. I did ask when it was over. She must have said "thank you so much" to me about 6 or 7 times before I left. True story, NO exaggeration, just short on the details. Thanx again for helping me to realize this powerful experience and your Grabbing Granny story was truly moving;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
grandma

I found my grandma getting out of the shower one day I never thought a women 40 years my senior could turn me on I fucked every week for about 10 years and ahe wass the best fuck ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
common knowledge

you only wrote about what, i would bet, many boys think about their grandmothers at one time or another, even if they never act on what they feel about her.......

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 12 years ago
GREAT in everyway

Being a lover of older ladies, I found this story to be

fucking sizzling hot and erotic, the way she liked being told he

wanked over her pics everyday and loved the idea of her arse

being licked, such a damn hot story, any1 not reading this really missed a "HOT ONE"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
june

I would love to give june my fat cock

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Grabbing Granny: Grandmother and Grandson (June and Peter)

Much to my chagrin both my grandmothers died before I was born, so this opportunity never was available.

Grandmother June allayed her incestual inhibitions rather quickly and became like a young lady with mighty and frequent needs for her incestually sexual satisfying Grandson Petey. Doesn't it just make you feel all warm and fuzzy when, as a younger person than this 78 year old grandmother, is be able to do such an accomplishing feat as to sexually give gratification, pleasure, new life to one's most loved Grandmother?? Let's pray she lives another 25 years minimum!!

An extremely sensual story of warmth, and with Pete moving in with June within the first few weeks was a testament to his endearment and love for her. Pete deserves all the acolades and rewards for his gestures, first the e-mails and then moving in with her.

Wonderful, awesome story. I've voted this story **5 Stars**, which I very rarely do, except for and in case of the pregnancy of the blood-related female incestual partner (with exceptions for age, and natural or accidental disablilties)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first time

i was 16 and was sent to my grandmas while my mom and step-father worked out their problems. she walked in on me jacking off after a date with a dick tease of a girl. she told me she could help when I didn't say anything she came over and started to massage my aching cock. after that night she showed me how to treat a woman the right way. she is gone now but this story reminded me of that 1st time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First

I would loved to have had my Gran. She would have taught me a lot, but the opportunity didn't arise. She lived in Britian and me in America. I understand she (like June) was a real 'Tart' during WWII and had many 'adoring fans' so her skills would have been impressive. I wish I could have learned from her and enjoyed life with her. Petey was lucky that his Gran lived in the same town. Even as a young teen, I wanted her to be my first and tried to get my folks to send me for a visit but the money wasn't there. So I had to settle for an older lady here. Good Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my granny in the 7tiessse

it all bgall ill leave it there n when my mom was a avon rep she was out all the time and i looked after gran like in the storie my gran was a big lady she wood site in her chaier show her big panties off the the day come she walked in my room with just her nitey on got on my bed and slowley wanked me till ishoot in her hand then she licked it off and the deeped kissed me it was the first time 4 me i loved it well ill leave it there 4 now may be ill tell uin a couple off days wot else went on ok by 4 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh granny

Fuck that was hot i jacked off twice and will do it morE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

i fucked a 68 year old im 34, and omg she was the best fuck i had ever had, theres something about older women, and she would suck my cock for hours, she had nice saggy tits and a tight pussy, wish i was still fucking her now, she loved big creampies, and having me come in her mouth,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BUSH AND NIPS

I ACCIDENTAL SAW MY SISTER IN LAW UNDRESSING ONE NIGHT AND GOT HARD, I TOLD HER SEVERAL DAYS LATER WHAT HAPPENED. SHE SMILED AND BEGAN UNBUTTION HER BLOUSE TO EXPOSE HER LOVELY CLEVAGE AND BULBOS MELLOSN. SUCK THEM SHE BEGGED AND SOON SHE WAS GIVING ME HEAD AS I WENT DOWN ON HER HAIRY CLIT. SOON I WAS DOING HER DOGGY STYLE AS SHE BEGGED FOR MORE OF MY 9 INCH ROD. LINDA WAS RALLYA GREAT PIECE AT 52....MY WIFE NEVER KNEW....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It all started for me with Gran when I stayed with her overnight. I had done the usual lawn mowing for her, as usual she cooked dinner for me and I was about to go when the weather really changed and I stayed a little longer. The weather got worse so she said stay overnight. o.k., so I went and showered. As I walked to the bedroom, I stopped at the door, she was making my bed, bent over I got a good look at my 67 year old grans panty covered bottom under her nightie. My 21 year old cock reacted. I waited then made a noise and walked in, trying to hide my erection with the towel wrapped around me. Oh, your beds ready, she looked at me, looked up, oh, ok, thanks, see you in the morning, I went over and kissed her. She left, I couldn't get her panty covered bottom out of my mind, I started to stroke my cock, my eyes closed, when I heard her enter, I decided not to stop, I waited, then she spoke, sorry but I , I said its ok, I saw you bending over, I should have walked away but you caused this to happen. She walked closer, I waited, her hand finally touched me, stroking me. She stopped, and in the same nightie, she straddled me, this time there were no panties underneath as she took my cock and held it at her pussy, slowly pushing down, her warm, damp pussy slowly engulfing my cock and I held her as I pushed in and out of her pussy until my cum shot into her. She collapsed forward, my cock still in her, I asked if she was all right, breathlessly she said I feel great, her pussy clenching my cock. That was the beginning of many years fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm jealous!

Made me hard. I'm going to screw a 70-85 year old if it's the last thing I do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This did occur

Im an 81 year old grandmother, my grandson is 40, I'm fat with titties that hang to my waist and a very large ass, my minge is fat and puffy not much pubic hair , he likes me to sit in my armchair naked ,so he can jerk off his 6 inch cock looking at me, he's fuckedme on numerous occasions and I love it , I don't know how many of the stories on here are fact or fiction, but take it from me it does happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

im 17 from uk .i met a woman from the internet who was 86 and horny as anything.after half an hour in her house she asked if we could go to her bed. i of course said yes .it was absolutely amazing.

i went off to uni far a way a year later but she didnt take to long to replace me with one of her young grandsons

snorkie1979snorkie1979almost 8 years ago
Granny

Raised by my grandparents,grandpa was sick alot, so granny didn't get cock.She was short,big c cup saggy tits and thich hairy pussy,nice saggy ass cheeks.She caught me jerking off sniffing her panties and said it was normal.Then proceeded to give me a toothless blow job as I played with that hairy pussy.

This was a nightly thing until finally she climbed on my cock and ride until she coverd my crotch in cum.I loved filling her with my load then eating her pussy.

She taught me all kinds of kinky fun things.

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 5 years ago
My kind of granny!

Loved your story...wish you had spent more time describing rimming granny.

Do a follow up and fuck her anally, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love grannies too!

I love grannies too and would love to do what you did!She sounded wonderful and you are so lucky....keep writing these stories.

peteh57peteh57over 5 years ago
Lovely duvly

Marvellous. I’d love to see more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Thats a great story. I've had a couple older wonen and they are amazing. Would love to find a nice horny plump granny like this one. Trampaspowell@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with you

The raw, craven lust is spot on and rendered well. I am 50 and have pusued women 20 years older than myself since 28. They are the absolute best lovers as well as tender companions. Any granny dears near Pittsburgh, PA should reach out to me . strinbender@ mail.com

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous