All Comments on 'Threesome with a Farm Couple'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story - We really loved it

Hi Ya,

Just wanted to say, I really loved the story it made me really wet. My husband and I are thinking of having a threesome with another guy, your story is something I would love to try with my Husband.

Love M.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 16 years ago
Good story

My first inkling that I might be interested in Bi-sex was when I began to imagine sucking a womans clit while she was being fucked. Stories like yours rekindle that desire, especially when the woman force feeds her cream pie to her twat licker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very sexy story

My wife and I love doing all the things you described in your story. I love eating a creampie and watching our friend do the same, it really is the most awesome sex you can enjoy I think.

AsuedeAsuedeover 15 years ago
The best way to suck cock and swallow cum

Licking and sucking a cock doing69 with a cock going in and out of your mouth and a pussyis an ultimate pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmmm

good story very believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed your story. I've read several of your submissions and they are short and to the point. I'd like a little more description of the female characters. Most writters go too far by writing a fucking novel. I give your story a *4. Just a little description of the important bits would help...great job.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
Mumbai couple and me

During the travel to Mumbai in a taxi I befriend with a couple. At Mumbai the husband Vilas asked me to come for the night. I accepted his invitation and upon arriving at their house he offered whisky. We all enjoyed drinks and food prepared by madhuri.

Instead of making my arrangements in guest room both asked me to sleep with them and then madhuri slept between us. Slowly I placed my hands on her and later we ended in deep sex. Vilas was watching and listening and later he kissed her cheek thighs and then her drenched pussy.

I asked him to fuck his wife so he took her doggie with me underneath licking her pussy.

When he erupted I got taste of his cum and cock.

Friends, it was great experience and then I inaugurated her Ass with his help.

Last month again I stayed with them and we did DP with madhuri.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Well Developed

Loved how this experienced couple gradually got their new friend to expand his limits and engage in a little bit of kink. Loved how the wife took over and plopped her pussy on his face and made sure that he ate the creampie. Creampies are the best.

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

i really liked the heat of the added tongue in a couples 69..........fucklicking is the way forward. thank you for posing

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HIT EROTIC STORY

I really enjoyed the story..have tried to get my wife to add a third for years...all I get is a big.. NO... I just keep on wishing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
377 Followers
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...