All Comments on 'Linda Ch. 01'

by LindaTuls

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story.

Please carry on!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
perfect

great idea and wonderfully written .. hope to see the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
re: perfect

Actually, it's very stupid.

First of all, if the blackmailer can get the photos, odds are so can someone else. Giving in would do nothing to protect herself. Secondly, what she did could easily be explained as youthful indiscretions. She's an adult now and presumed to be able to think for herself. Lastly, the blackmailer is having her do things that seem to go beyond what she did, not only making things worse but giving the blackmailer more to use against her. The public nature of her "payments" only increase the chances of her getting caught and her life being ruined.

This is the inherent stupidity of blackmail stories; paying off the blackmailer by doing exactly what you are being blackmailed for makes no sense whatsoever. Now, if the payment was money or the root transgression was monetary in nature and the blackmailer wanted sex as payment, that would have some logic to is, but "stories" such as this are moronic at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad

First, this is a STORY not THE REAL WORLD. Second, if you think about it, maybe the student found it in say his Mom or Dads secret stash, where no one but this guy would find them. Third, have you ever been blackmailed? I haven't, so I can't say what I would do. Are you a teacher? Haven't you seen the news where they talk about what a teacher did way back when and they get in trouble. Parents don't want their kids to be taught by a woman who did some questionable things in youth or any other time of their lives. Anyway, the story was good, I skipped thru to find out if she had found out who it was, but didn't end that way. Oh well, I will look for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Next

Cant wait until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Teacher humiliation

Good story, I have just read chapter 1 and 2 of the story. Chapter 1 started slowly but chapter 2 was a mad rush of sex and humiliation for Trish. Please go back to the control and exposure of Trish by the unknown student in her class for a bit and let the poor woman recover before the pimp comes and reclaims his "lost earnings".

Have the student send her more demanding tasks that she will find more difficult to complete but do not ruin her life just yet.

I like this story, and this genre keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not a bad story

but the one thing that anyone being blackmailed should know is that blackmail does not end it only gets deeper and deeper.

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneover 16 years ago
Stupid Story

I just read Chapter 2, and as there is no place to leave comments, I'll come back to this chapter and leave one here.

This is a really DUMB story. It would have helped if you would have made it a tiny big believeable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
started great then went straight to shit

part 1 was great except for the totally UNbelieveable parking lot stunt. as for part 2 goes, it was just down right unrealistic bullshit written SHIT. damn shame reading that crap after what you did with part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad.

Frank kind of comes out of nowhere, and you might want to get someone to proof-read it (typos towards the end.) Pretty good though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

teenage story. uninteresting. devoid of fantasy or plot. could not read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous