All Comments on 'My Sex Life Ch. 02'

by Slutty_Julie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeover 16 years ago
Too Quick

I suppose it is typical for a new writer to rush to the good parts. Slow down and smell the roses. Give us some suspense. Tell us where you are and how the room smelled. Tell us about your pussy and his chest. Dialogue is nice to give us some snapshots of the personalities. If it was the first cock you had ever seen, I am certain that you did not stop to measure it or otherwise know it was 6 1/2" long! And as I am equally sure this did not happen when you were 18, as opposed to 15, you might consider posting at some other sites to give a true picture of your emerging sexuality. But keep writing - you are such an enthusiatic and lovely young woman.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
I'm Surprised

No condom, so we don't fuck? The boy has no imagination. What ever happened to "I won't cum in you, I swear."haha He should have been paying more attention as he ate your pussy. Slow, long licks, teasing sucks and tugs on the lips as a finger slowly slid into you. Then, as you lost control, a move to lay between your spread thighs and slowly insert his cock, and wha la, you're fucking. Nicely written, just too short, not enough time to jack off my own cock as I look at your lovely face and imagine my cock in your mouth.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Better & Better!

I'm really enjoying your stories! You write very well, and know how to excite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Cant belive this series is still on the net i used to read this wene i was a teen ...im 26 now so i guess this shows how good this ladies work is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous