All Comments on 'Cabin Fun, with Mom'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Go read something else first?---

Obviously the jerk doesn't know how muct trouble that is---He can summerize or excerp the earlier story if he writes that style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
even fiction goes to far

most of these stories r fiction but come on fucking ur is than ur mother at least try to make it believable

GRANGERGRANGERover 16 years ago
This isn't Hemenway

This is erotic literature "literotica?". I don't know what else anyone can expect. The author isn't being paid for this story as far as I know. Any amateur trying to write a story deserves consideration for even trying.

clive522clive522over 16 years ago
almost believeable

The threesome needs a bit more care than the first two, but as has been said - we're not reading shakespeare here just enjoy it for what it is - horny porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not so good...

I liked the first chapter better. First off you said he was 19 in the first chapter and now he's 18 which would make the daughter 17 and underage. Of course you had to add the typical line that the mom is 38 - of course(rolling eyes again)! The sex was hot but not as good as the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SPATE

Recenly there has been a spate of half baked incest stories on this site,I am afraid that this is yet another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Break time

What do you do crank these out on your breaks at work. Must have taken 10 minutes to write a story as blah as this. You should read some of the great stories on this site. This sure wasn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoy Mom

Don't worry about other peoples comments. If you enjoy writing keep on pluging I liked your story. Those who are so critical only get off by doing so . Toilet paper in one hand keyboard in the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fucked up readers

god, yall dont have to read the whole fucking thing, you can stop if you dont like it, but you do finsh reading it. so shut the fuck up with your piss ass comments!

maverick41056maverick41056about 15 years ago
awesome

Dont listen to anyone whos bombing your story,,,i thoroughly enjoyed it,,,keep on writing

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
this is a really hot mom and son story

Loved it, a real hot sexy story,It's just too bad that it ended,I wanted to read more. Thanks for the very good post........Rich

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Short but fun.

It was a fun little tail...er, uh tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"I was hammering my own mother's cunt!"

What an imaginative writer of great tales of motherfucking! Chuck, a big strong good-looking boy, has plugged his fat hard on up his sister Ashley's cute little slit time and again. Now he wants to add the other family twat to list of triumphant fucks. This one is the best--his own mother's cunt! His mother has been eyeing what her boy's got bouncing in his pants, knows that it drives her daughter wild, and wonders plaintively, If my son Chuck can use that big dick of his on his sister why can't he use it on my cunt--I'm his own mother? She knows that, like any boy, Chuck'll grab at the chance to shove his stiff prick up his own fucken birth canal, it's what every son's prick is drawn to, like a magnet. Chuck's a healthy very fit lad, and that's exactly where he wants to snuggle his big hard cock up into, his mother's mommy-twat. Grunting and finally unloading his heavy balls deep up the cunt he popped out of gives him the sweetest satisfaction any son can ever have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD STORY

HOW ABOUT CHAPTER TWO, ANYTIME SOON. A FAN FOREVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
should have stopped while you were ahead

this sucks big time adding the parents kills the story WAY TO UNREALISTIC it should have stayed just the kids.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I sort of agree with the comment above. something is lost when mom or dad enter the picture. I like bro/sis stories but three ways loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please do the threesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY

I wish Jen was my mom. I will fuck the daylights out of her. I just fell in love with Jen and Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOTTEST INCEST

I just wish Jen was my mom and I was riding her til he cows came home. I am quite certain that I’ll be able to keep up either and sister Ashley. Kudos brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Nice and hot....to bad I was not that adventurous with my mom and sisters....I would have loved all the different combos we could think of

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
FIRST WITH THE SISTER AND NOW WITH MOM !!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Well Well !! here it is, CHUCK,CHUCK, YOU DIRTY FUCK. DON'T LET DAD FIND OUT, OR YOUR OUT OF LUCK...............NICE READ T H A N K S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you for the memory

Cabin was the Super 8 Motel in Moody AL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the fucking could of lasted alot longer and longer with ashley i think that could happen in realife.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too crude, unlikely Mom would talk like this. They like to be seduced, not where fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous