All Comments on 'Lessons'

by naughtybabygirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Very hot. I'll be looking for more of your stories.

One suggestion: Watch your use of adjectives. Sometimes only one at a time is more effective.

For example, "heavy breasts" instead of "large, heavy breasts."

"Round, perky, and milky white, her gigantic tits," is a little too much. And perky is an unusual adjective for breasts. Did you mean PERT?

You could use one adjective one time and another later, eg, first "her large breasts," later "her heavy breasts nearly rested on the bed."

Keep up the writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
super hot!

OMFG that was hot and erotic as all hell! please write more stories like these!

Nasty KarlNasty Karlover 15 years ago
Charming to Nasty

I will be checking out more of this young ladies work. She seems to go from charming to nasty in a heart beat, from in charge to a submissive cum slut, even quicker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ouch!!

why can't i ever meet a girl like her ... or i guess make a girl like her? wonder what the girls think?

kittycat1986kittycat1986about 15 years ago
Wow

I really liked this, it felt i was really watching them... and made me think of things i want to do ... i hope you write more of these and your harem story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well written

Really well written, the pace never lets up. Lots of action, good descriptive writing. Let's have lots more!

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
good read

loved the tension and apprehension as she learned how to open her ass for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ha

prety funny

johnny_ergojohnny_ergoalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable

Good reading fun while staying on the wall between SM and vanilla. Or rather jumping over the wall again and again from vanilla to SM to vanilla to SM.

Reading it resulted of course in a glorious throbbing hardon, so mission accomplished!

Thx for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous