All Comments on 'Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 06'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HLDHLDover 16 years ago
Hot!

I am lurving this series. Your characters seem very real. The story advances well and the interactions seem genuine. I can't wait to read the rest of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you do as you please its your story

good fun read and enjoyable sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Take love over lust

as we get to the prom. Sex as part of a growing relationship between two people is as it was intended. Sex at random or to share a larger endowment is counterproductive. Cole and Stef (and Mark, too) have to get it through to Michelle that the goal of prom night is not an orgy.

Of course it's not my story... but that's the way I would want to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome series!

I absolutely love this series. I have literally been checking every day since 8/8 for the next installment. I really hope stef and Cole end up together. I also hope that michelle ends up with mark and realize what she has and stops chasing Cole . Like previously stated your characters are so real. I rarely read erotica where I'm more involved in the story than the sex. This is so new for me. lol. Your doing an excellent job! I can not wait to read about prom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it

I love this series, and I cannot wait to get to go the prom!

Sailor61Sailor61almost 12 years ago
The prom

I think you did well to postpone the inclusion of the prom. It gave Stef and Cole more together time and cleared the "sharing" situation up. The trip to the lake was filler, but good enough to fill the chapter out. The prom, rather than the lake, would have dragged the story out too much.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
does not make sense

to have a quiet, virginally shy, nerd who is falling in love with his childhood friend start yelling demeaning and offensive language. just let them adapt to each other and become a caring couple, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Quit Bitching

story's great keep it up, for all those not appreciating it write your own 'romance' story they don't all need to follow classic cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love

What a joke when that word gets used when it comes to stef and cole. I can't even read the sex scenes anymore cause all I think is so what she was fucking 2 guys to start the story and let Mark fuck her. Nothing stef and cole do has any meaning to it. She is just a place for guys to cum in.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Again, there are definitely some haters here who need to take their business somewhere else!! Negative comments about Cole and Steffie are not appreciated, and are really inappropriate in the context of the whole series at this point! If they 'have no meaning anymore', then why are they still reading?

The lake interlude was a good piece, and leads into prom quite well...

Michelle should really back off...and Kendall is being a great help thru all of this...she balances the group dynamic well!

Five Stars...⭐💥⭐💥⭐💥⭐💥⭐💥

KnightofmindKnightofmind8 months ago

I believe our solvents could become a compound of incredible potency! Allow me to titrate your flux capacitor my lovely! Eh heh heh snort eh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.