All Comments on 'Adventures of a Leg Man'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fregenfregenover 16 years ago
Wow!

This is great. Just perfect. So sexy. I just loved it.

Thanks for sharing

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 16 years ago
OH YESSS

I too became obsessed with beautiful legs. . . and still am. You are such a superb writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed it and still laughing

What an enjoyable story and odd enough to be beleiveable. The humour was an enhancing feature. I'm still laughing about their naughty behaviour in front of all the snobs. Tops!!

But then dont we all secretly want to thumb our noses, or legs! at society at times with all its restrictive notions of nobility.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Adventures of A Leg Man:" - Tara and Owen - (Female and Male meet on the train)

Being a leg man myself (along with hands, feet and nails), I can relate to Owen's fetish, love fetish, with great magnificant legs!!! They're out in the open, most always on display and the most earthly enticing, non-private, aspects of the opposite sex!!

God, the Almighty, knew exactly how the design of a woman for a man and a man for a woman would work out, and the art and complexities of the two sexes is perfection personified!!!

IshuiIshuiabout 6 years ago

Loved this story soooo much!! Thanks for all the time you put into your stories - this just made my day :-D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous