All Comments on 'Fat Ugly Girlfriend'

by uk_vbb

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh, yeah.......

I know a girl like that; and indeed, her depravity and appetite for semen are seemingly endless......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Errr, welll, ok then

I'm on the fence. Yes some of the sex was prety hot...but a thing for ugly girls?? Whatever floats your boat dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wrong category

Wrong category, this is no loving wife story. Plus I found offensive that this story called an obese woman an ugly, fat pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Who's ugly here? You!

Why don't you grow up? If you found her so attractive, why do you diminish her?You, my friend, are the "ugly" one and sadistic to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ugly Story

Whoever told this "writer" he had any talent lied in his teeth. This "writer" has no knowledge of grammar, punctuation, or anything else relating to the craft of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well watch out

because a guy will come along who truly loves BBW and steal this girl right out from under you. However, I understand this story was the author's fantasy, and is written from a young male perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why

is this in the Loving wives section,Surely it would have been better in Erotic Couples?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another UK Wimpy Pub Tale

The cuckster in training virus strikes again. It must be the bored look at life that the virus affects most.<P>

Normal men are repulsed by the notion of pimping out a spouse or a woman who you have feelings for. It takes a special excuse for a man to be so needful of self disrespect to get excited.<P>

In any case there should be concern writer - only the very few sick numb jaded subhuman cucks belong to your club.<P>

How sad for those around you. Try to find some help - soon.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Fantasy?

Whatever floats your boat. I suppose it is harmless whether or not it is fantasy; either your girlfriend gets off on being called these names, or no woman will stick around long enough to put up with it. Either way, so long as everyone is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Status Quo

I think I understand this, there are times when my fantasies go to the most perverse and "ugly" side of things: the further away from socially acceptable the fantasy the more taboo it is and the more exciting it is.

<br><br>

I have searched porn of fat\obese women who are by mainstream society as far from attractive or pretty and found myself extremely turned on by that fact alone, appreciating them for not meeting the status quo. Are they fat? yes. Are they ugly: to the majority... a good writer will explain that she is not ugly to the author but ugly in the concept of society and find ways of explaining those aspects that turn him\her in a way the reader can understand and not be confused by the very contradictory notion "so ugly i need to fuck her"

<br><br>

Consider in your writing detailing her figure and her feel - and let the audience be either repulsed or engaged by your description which will either reveal to the reader how they fit the status quo and are lacking rather than superior OR give the reader an insite and enticement into the alternative way of thinking and feeling about obesity.

<br><br>

In any case you need to show us her body, her face, her attitude more, although this is a fantastic start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet another worthless Pom mind excrement !

This perverted nation should have been wiped-out centuries ago!

doublebinddoublebindover 8 years ago
Very hot, realistic story

One of the hottest maledom stories I've read, partly because it's so realistic. Usually I stick with femdom, but this was intense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I had one like that, homely would be the best description. I picked her up at a club, she was older than me, 32/27, quite plump, glasses, she wore a flared dress. I needed a fuck, on the dance floor I noticed that when she lifted her arms I could see the beginning of her butt but no panties. I thought, this will do, I moved over, danced a bit, I moved over, nice arse, she looked at me, smiled, I danced a bit more, want to fuck, she looked again at me and nodded yes. Easy, I moved out, she followed, out to the car park, around the back, I stopped, there was a guy fucking a blonde her legs spread, hands against the wall. She moved to the wall, lifted her dress, she had a thong on, which she pulled down, then spread her legs, I moved forward and pushed into her, nice, wet, just what I needed as I fucked into her my cum spilling into her pussy. I pulled back, she stood, pulled her thong back up. It was late, the club was closing, I could try and get something else or maybe she wanted to come back to my flat. I said to her if you want another fuck come back to my flat with me. She nodded. I took her back, she sucked my cock in the van on the way back and when we got inside, I put her on her knees and added another load to the earlier one. We slept, I woke with the usual stiff cock, I knelt, placing it against her lips, she opened them, my cock in her mouth, she turned on her side, sucking my cock, early morning glory as my cum dribbled into her mouth. We were together for about 6 weeks, in that time she would come and stay at night a couple of times a week, she really liked her pussy licked, she was always very wet, when I fucked her so much juice. I found out why, she would turn up after she had been fucked, I was licking her fucked pussy, fucking her already cum filled cunt. I told her not to come back, she smiled, you liked it, but if that's the way and she didn't come back until one night I found her again, my cock reacted, I went up to her, she smiled, want to fuck, she nodded, out the back, in the van, lay down, she did her legs spread, mm, my tongue in her very wet pussy, then pushing into her, fucking her until I added my load to what was obviously already there. Want to come back to my place. She nodded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry for all the autistic comments

Fuck all the offended little cunts

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

How can anyone not be offended by something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bunch of whiny hypocrites here

Complaining about being offended by this is beyond pathetic given it doesn't even scratch the surface in terms of "offensive" material on literotica. If this story offends you then you need to seriously re-evaluate your life choices and why you're here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hahaha she's treated like the pig she is. no need to date this cunt she a side bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Exactly the gist of one of my deposit fantasies. Love the fat ugly ones compete with ugly stretch marks. The uglier they are, then they will be more desperate for a shag. Also, the fatter they are, then will have an even deeper gash like a giant cunt that can hold more spunk. The overflow would then be left too dry on her tree trunk thighs and her bum and then licked clean. Also I would want them to have been shagged bareback several times am day by different men and importantly not washed afterwards. I love a cunt to taste and smell like a cheap sluts, all smelly and those traces of umpteen mens spunk. I would use my tongue to clean her of any trace of all her recent gangbangs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous