All Comments on 'Discovering My Aunt'

by SimonScottUK

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Learn About Sentences

The title says it all.

Ton8tyTon8tyover 16 years ago
Enthusiastically Sloppy

Written with gusto and proofread with a blindfold. Anyone who can write, "...berried between a woman's legs", desperately needs a competent editor. Please don't stop trying, but make use of the Writer's Resources and Volunteer Editors next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey, a fuck is a fuck...

...is a fuck & it makes absoluteley NO DIFFERENCE what he did or didn't do or even said just so long as the end result was, in the end, A SUCCESS! Speaking of 'ends', maybe she'd have enjoyed it that way, too!

steamyseductresssteamyseductressover 14 years ago
You got a lot to learn!!!!

Before you post another story, feel free to take some spelling and punctuation lessons! Learn the difference between a coma and a period. What are you, a freakin' Kindergarten?! Why are you trying to destroy your own story with such lousy spelling and punctuation?

QuillmanQuillmanabout 14 years ago
Nicely written

...and very much my type of story, erotic and unhurried. Thanks for publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So hot, my dick is throbbing after reading this, i'd love to fuck my aunts massive titties, i'm sure see knows it too

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
how can anyone say nicely written?

a good story ruined by horrible attention to the little things.

I do not want to sound like the grammar police, but, it is difficult to read when there are so many glaringly wrong words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot sex

Liked this very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lack of proper grammar and sentence structure made reading this story awkward at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best I've read.

That is the best story I've read on this site. I can absolutely believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simple editing help would let story flow

Some readers call it nit-picking, but errors in usage can jar a reader out of the enjoyment flow. If is a case of 'also' or 'and' or an 'over-abundance' , then the word to use is TOO, not TO. If taking something from someone gladly or happily, then the word is ACCEPT, not EXCEPT (which instead means to leave out or exclude). Your story may have been otherwise fun; I don't know as I had to give up.

WillEPounderWillEPounderalmost 3 years ago

Sure you got spelling and grammar errors, but I was totally into this story. I’m putting together an aunt fantasy and hope to get it out soon.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That Ol'Chap needs to use Spell Check.

Misspelled words was a TURN OFF. Otherwise it would have been a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous