All Comments on 'First Time Use of a Slut'

by Slut2theHeart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yum!

Nasty talk is my greatest turn-on, and despite how short the story is, I was squirming and wet before it was finished. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dirty talk

Great story. love the dirty humiliating words you use.

Would like some more of yor stories.

thick9thick9over 16 years ago
Great use of a Whore!

Most want to be used this way at least once. My current Whore/Slut read this to me and could not stop her drippy/leaking cunt. I was not touching her at the time. I had to use her after hearing your tale.

Will be looking forward to read about a much longer more intense session.

fourwhlr4everfourwhlr4everover 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

This has to be an all time best thank you so much for writting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What whore wouldn't love to be used like this

Great story- very hot slut action, love the way he shows her what a whore she is!! I need some lessons like that! More, more, more- please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Master

Such a good little whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

love dirty talk my husband talks like that all the time,I GET SO HOT I pull out my tits and open my cunt for all to see.I do it in the car for the truckers can look at my cunt while he calls me a fuckin dirty cunt .He takes out his cock an plays with it for me I finger my open cunt till I cum and he cums all over his hand an let the truckers watch. fuckin hot,thanks for your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous