All Comments on 'Putting Myself Through College'

by RobXXX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good way to start a series

This was a great opening story for a series. I'm a 19 year old college student and this really turned me on. I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

I'm looking forward to more episodes

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very cool

This was a good start can't wait to see what the future brings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
RAPED FOR MONEY

i HAD A CHANCE TO DO THIS WHEN I WAS ABOUT THAT AGE WISH I HAD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I did it when I was 20, i needed cash. I sat near the fountain,an older guy , mid 40s sat next to me, small talk,then want to come to my place.o.k as we walked he said how much, $100 the hour that's it. we went in, he paid the money, we both undressed, he had a pair of silky panties on, he moved to my cock, stroked it and took it in his mouth, not my first time I had been sucked, he got me hard, then he turned around, pulled his panties down, handing me some lube, I blobbed a big lot on the head of my cock, lined it up with his hole, I had fucked girls before, once up the arse so I figured I could do this and I pushed forward, I hit resistance then the head of my cock entered him, so tight, he moaned, then said go on, and I eased deep into him. My cock was engulfed by heat and I began to move back and forward, he began to push back, meeting my thrusts, the head of my cock swelling, oh yes, I feel you, that's it, his hole squeezing me, so I grabbed his hips and laid my cock into him, so he couldn't move, his insides opened, I thought he was trying to push me out then I heard him, yes, yes and his cumm shot onto the bed as I fucked him, yessssss, oh yessssss, as he reached and stroked his cock, milking me as I slammed him flat onto the bed, oh fuck, fuck give it to me, I slowed down, I just tried not to cumm, don't stop as he pushed back up onto his knees, so I grabbed his arse and pulled right out, his hole gaping and slammed back in,fuck, oh shit as I did it again and again until I felt my cock swell and I plunged deep into him and coated the insides of his tight arse as he bucked. That was my first time but after that I decided I didn't mind getting paid to get off in some guys tight arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sucks

This story totally sucks and has too much dominance, abuse, and cruel things.

eljaybeljaybover 6 years ago
I do love your writing

Please do not stop, you give me such pleasure with everything you have written

joshprimjoshprimabout 2 years ago

If you like older guys abusing younger, then this story is for you.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 2 months ago

Becoming an escort to pay for College! Wow! I can certainly relate to the enticement of money. When I was younger, my family and I didn't have any money for me to go to College. I got into a community College only because I joined the Army and they helped pay for my tuition. I was hit on a lot by guys back then. I saw ads for escorts. A college friend told me HE'D pay me!!! I thought he was joking and played it off. I admit I thought about it as I needed the money, but never did it. Instead, I got a night security job. Looking back at that time, I know I missed out on some great experiences!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous