All Comments on 'Naked Neighbor Across the Way'

by darknsteamynights

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MINKXMINKXover 16 years ago
My oh my...

Wow I LOVED this. I'm a bit of a window half open tease myself. I'll help myself to sweet dreams tonight thinking about some of the sexy guys I'VE teased! Hmmmmm, what if...begging you, write more, and fast! Thanx for the awesome, sexy read!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 16 years ago
She knew

They all know! But we're the perverts when we are caught. They use us in a perverted sex game that thrills them, maybe more than it thrills us to watch. They love to play the innocent lady doing her housework. It's more comfortable to be dressed in just her underwear, or less. Her bra is too confining, her tits need to breathe. She is asking for it, secretly she wants it. She'd never let you do it but she wants you to make her a bad girl. But rape is wrong, even when they want it. So what? Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow.

it's just a story, i dont know what people expect when they click the non-consent link . anyways. thanks ! i got wet.

asiaprofasiaprofover 16 years ago
Very good!

You're improving with every submission...

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 12 years ago
oh myyyy

Damn you sure know how to press my buttons! That was incredibly hot... she is an exhibitionist, making men horny, just begging to get used and fucked hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not a bad idea but it could be executed better

Her thought process seems too much like what the rapist would want her to think. It feels like if she really wants it the way he thinks she does she would still have a little more trouble coming to terms with it herself.

You start to show us that but it could use more.

Also, the physicality of it is brutal on his end. Even if she is excited, it should be hurting her a bit more. Three fingers shoved in at once with no warning could even rip her up a bit. As much as you read it in erotica, I have never known a woman to cum hard from the first thrust of anything let alone something as awkwardly shaped for insertion as three fingers.

Lastly, if you want to give the audience a clear view of her inner monologue, there is little point in leaving the room for question on his end. Whether she liked it or not, he raped her. I don't think it would diminish his power at all if she begged him to stay or return later when she is on the floor after he finished using her. It wouldn't even need to change the exchange with the roommate at the end. Alternately, you could show her going back to wandering around half naked the next day to show that she is kind of addicted to the risk and the reality of being used like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous