All Comments on 'A Tale of Immorality Ch. 01'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Selfish!

The writing is good, your heroine is a selfish cunt who will make her husband wish he never meet her. Hopefully no kids, she would make a poor mother, also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your attempts at mental manipulation in the

beginning smacks of I will try to rationalize and excuse my actions and try and give you guilt for making me have to do this. A very poor attempt at self confession. A person, woman or man, who cheats on their spouse while speaking of loving and respecting their spouse and marriage can only be described as mentally ill. I myself find nothing wrong with a spouse who has their partners permission, given without deception or force, to swing, fuck around, cheat, commit adultry or to otherwise take physical and medical chances with both spouses lives, while seeking sexual pleasure outside of the marriage. At the same time, I find men or women who cheat in the marriage without the spouses consent to be acting in an unsafe, unsane, nonconsensual, immoral, unethical, and irrational way. The very best they can expect is the breakup of the marriage due to lack of love and respect for their spouse, their family, and their marriage. Many cheaters find other less desirable consequences: physical abuse; prostitution; drugs; unwanted or out of race pregnancy; diseases including STDs and AIDS; and death. One would have to wonder exactly what mental illness would cause a person to follow these paths and what what events in their lives caused them to be so irrational and self hating. It is very erotic to have lovers and affairs all over the map, tis why divorce is an option for those so inclined. With HIV rates in some places at 30% or higher, what number of sexual partners would almost guarantee you to get an HIV infection leading to AIDS? There is almost no way to 100% protect yourself against HIV infections, there are bodily fluids, blood and such, even in saliva. How does one explain to ones very beloved and respected spouse I infected you with AIDS because I cheated with someone I thought was clean and got infected myself? A person does not put someone they love in harms way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right from the git-go...

...she states, "I'd have to choose, and I hate choosing." That is simply NOT true. She has already chosen. She has chosen a life of debaucery, she has chosen to be a slut, she has chosen to betray her husband and her marriage vows, she has chosen to betray her own character, she has chosen to destroy her relationship with others who have higher standards of morality, and for what ... more sack time with whoever wants her used goods.

You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. No matter how honest she tries to make herself appear by confessing what and who she really is at the outset. She says she loves her husband, but love is more than a fleeting emotion ... proof of one's love, or lack thereof, is found in one's actions. Therefore, she is lying to herself and her readers.

Once again, this is not a Loving Wife story, it's another dumbass, stupid female slut who doesn't understand reality, although she thinks she has a handle on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

I enjoyed this well-written, erotic story. I just read the other comments and am wondering what such persons are doing reading erotic literature. Hey, this is fiction and for fun! It's about fantasms. In an ideal marriage in an ideal world there is perfect, open communication - how many marriages are really like that? Of course AIDS and other diseases should be avoided - totally - in real life.

This story is a refreshing change from the wham-bang- thankyou-mam-take-this-you-slut type of story, which to me represents a much more selfish and unhealthy attitude to sex, lacking in respect or sentiments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding story

Very well written, this story gives voice to sentiments that many adulterous women share. The whispered conversation in a lover's ear sounds very similar to what you write. Thank you for your lovely story and I hope to read more. As an aside, I wonder how many of the more negative and vitriolic commentators share their love of erotic stories with their spouses? If not, perhaps its because said spouses might see it as a form of cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Written but***

I gave it 100% because it was well written and was different. I disagree with what was written and her attempt to justify her actions by villifing those who don't buy her excuses.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
Repost?

This sounds very familiar. Perhaps you posted a version before here or elsewhere? In any case it is (still) very well written and interesting. We all lie to ourselves, and this woman does it extremely well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Assuming reader reaction

Like Expresso said, Repost? Well, they say there are only so many plots... That being said, this story turned me off completely not because of the lack of originality or because the author created a truly unlikable, immoral character, but because of the judgmental tone of the story. The author purposely provokes the reader by what COULD be the average reader reactions, striking them down one by one with defensive pre-emptive statements. In other words, she assumes the readers reactions...and if that isn’t arrogance I don’t know what is...

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Reality ...

... maybe. Immorality sometimes is sweet but consequences are a bitch.(thecelt) Sorry I must be quiet. I know ...

It is not a real repost. I don't always like the contents of your stories but never mind. Nobody coerce me to fancy the contents. ;-) <p>Thank you. I always enjoy your writing.</p>

<p><b>Nucleus</b></p>

ProfWriterProfWriterover 16 years ago
Love it!

I'm finding that the self-serving comments submitted by the great unwashed are as interesting as the stories in this category. The Anonymous commenters, oops I mean Assholes, who try and justify their dreary and sick lives with pseudo-psychiatric insights must be the loneliest and most pathetic occupants this earth has ever seen. IT'S A STORY, NOT THE AUTHOR'S DIARY! Why vilify the author if you don't like the story. DON'T READ IT, FOOL! I enjoyed it, keep going! PW

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 16 years ago
This gets the emotions going!

There is a difference between a well written story and one with well intentioned characters. Most men will not like this "heroine", but this story stirs emotions and readers have to appreciate that. Do you read stories so you will feel good about your life, or to try to understand life, people, and yourself, a little better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK already..we get it

The author writes very well. Her attempt to justify adultery by being honest is a nice play at reverse logic. I found it interesting to read although it took away from the erotisism of the story. I ended up thinking about the great husband she is fucking over and professes to love instead of the sex. So it became a distraction instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well written and understandable

Two things. Writing is critical and this one has both the element of 'self-description' and heat. There is an honesty in the writing that says, 'here I am' and judge me (seriously, allowing judgement not justification is good in writing).

Second, the 'understanding' of her is clear. Acceptance? Depends on your perspective, but I believe this over the multi-part story earlier where the wife is 'surprised' at his reaction when he catches her cheating. Cheating is such a harsh word, but 'this character' will relish it less if she is caught, because the cheating (and yes, the different) is part of the thrill for her.

And is it wrong? Maybe. Depends on one's outlook, but let me ask this of all of us 'guys'....which would you choose, a wife bored with sex or a wife full of sex (that includes others)? I know, not the only choice, but if that was the only choice....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Continued Male Bashing Negates Ability

A tale is measured in several ways but primarily by the subject and the abilities to display it.<P>

You writer consistently fail the most important judgement in most peoples eyes as you cannot get off the male bashing. You admit lesbian activities and your preference is glaring and offensive to most - especially the semi-normal humans who believe in fairness and consequence. <P>

However, those words are not in your rolodex or intentions. There are two sadness-es for you. The waste of talent spent on the very few and the life possible that you forfeit as this seems to be the path you need and desire.<P>

Sad little imbalanced one swimming angrily against the flow of semi-normalcy. Few would aspire to be you and none should want 2. Still you are young and have the possibility of change for the better but given your propensity towards male humiliation it is more likely to turn worse. Sad.<P>

Perhaps someday you will understand that just because you can doesn't mean you should given life's consequences which surely and always follow in time.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Redone view of justification of the self-absorbed

Another story of a self-centered person who tries to say she loves someone or something so much. It is just a try to excuse the fact that nothing is important but their own desire and they will do anything to attain their craving and only try to maintain what other things they want to keep.<P>

The truth is their own requirements are all they want and try and see if they can keep all else as long as they get what they want. They fool no one with their so-called caring about anything or anyone, it is a fool’s excuse.<P>It is sorrowful that people think this is a true feeling of a caring person and continue to write it as if it is a normal mindset. There is a lot of pain and self-hate buried in this mindset and their actions in this hopeful fantasy.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmm...

very well written. you sure know how to use those words. i may not care about the topic, but it wont stop me from reading the next chapters. great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow this is just hateful

well written man hating...nasty story. Everytime I read this author I am amazed at the talent and I am amazed at how that Harry guy KNEW she was on some sort of male bashing kick.

<br></br>

Just sad. Isnt it time for this good author to try something else?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
what a surprise from this author- NOT!!

sometimes you have an author that is able to write characters that are NOT part of them. But sometimes you dont.... in bad authors every character is the same and you can tell their characters comes directly FROM the Author.

<br></br>

For example Most of the men in a JPB stories are based on HIM. Read his interview over on another erotic web site.

<br></br>

In this case everyone one of the repulsive lying cheating vile wives/ women that this author writes about comes directly from THIS author and her hatred of hetro men.

<br></br>

Indeed the author's high school like feeble -- no make that laughable -- attempt to place the Blame on the readers b/c the reader is being judgmental is just silly.

<br></br>

<i> I can see how you need to dismiss this as totally immoral. You really feel you have to boo me, don't you? I understand. You have no alternative. You have to reassure the world that you at least are morally pure. I can see how you would want to dump your indignation on me.

<br></br>

It's called "reality." </i>

<br></br>

No you silly little lesbian it is not.

<br></br>

This has NOTHING to do if you are Gay straight or bi.

<br></br>

These Two statements below cannot exist in the same person without there being some sort of serious mental illness.

<br></br>

<i>I fear it partly because it would hurt him. I love him too much to see him hurt and lose him.

<br></br>

I should be honest with you — I enjoy fucking men other than my husband. I enjoy it tremendously </i>

<br></br>

Now Please dont misunderstand what I just wrote. LOTS of people cheat. <b>But they do NOT cheat and also love their spouses so much that they could not survive with out them!!! </b>

<br></br>

People cheat b/c they feel ignored. Neglected. Their spouse/ significant other is self centered AND/or self centered in bed.

<br></br>

<b> But that is NOT what is going on here. The wife says her husband is GREAT in bed. The wife says her husband is kind and considerate an NO self absorbed. She says she is deeply in love with him. </b>

<br></br>

This is why this story fails. The delusional one IS the WIFE but the author really does NOT see this. Once the husband finds out there is No reason for him to think that she will be upset when he is gone. The wife is saying there is NO difference between the Husband and any strange cock.

<br></br>

Its not a morality play. Its mental illness and/ or a severe character flaw.

<br></br>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Supurb writing

My lord, what is your day job? This piece is an example of the best writing on the site. The story line is believable, nothing jumps out and causes the reader to say 'Oh, you've got to be kidding! Nobody does something like that!'

In a site devoted to fiction, yours seems real. Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes your writing is superb.

The wife I can't say the same for. A cheating wife is the lowest of the low. A wife that performs for her husband with other men is a saint. A couple that search pot other men for mutual pral sex is great. A whore has more integrity than a cheating wife. Hope she get's caught and canned. It might hurt george but every extramartial fuck is like a sword in his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointing

This writer always disappoints me. I am not a fan of adultry in a marriage by either party. Secret revenge adultry with no communication in my view is very bad and is a character flaw that I can find no excuse for.

Thank you for your efforts in any case.

Roger

Nicholls9Nicholls9over 16 years ago
Repost? In a way.

I have already read this when it was posted at SOL in February as "A Taste of Immorality", along with the followup story, "A Taste Of Consequence". I thought angiquesophie had posted those stories here around the same time, but I guess I'm mistaken. Seeing "Ch. 01" attached to the title of this submission leads me to think this may be a rewrite, since "A Taste of Immorality" is not a multi-chapter story. We'll just have to wait and see if she'll simply post here the same stories she posted at the other site or whether she has added new material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
anne has no respect for herself or her marriage

who ever is trying to sell this bullshit,i'm not buying.if you're married and love your hubby,why break his heart for your selfish vain whoring.just tell him and move on.let him have a life not live a lie.what you selling is crap.where you live there must be a weak and sad bunch of men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I despise Anne...but I like the story

Anne is a selfish, self-centered, insensitive woman who justifies her behaivior by claiming it's what she likes even though she knows that her husband WILL find out someday. She mourns the fact that she will devastate him but laments more that she won't be able to continue to have affairs and she insults anyone who would call her on her actions by claiming that they do so to feel morally superior. She is a despicable creature. That being said, I am looking forward to the next installements. What will happen when her husband finds out? Will she get pregnant with another man's child? Will she get a disease? Will she stop her affairs? The fact that the author has made such a loathsome character in an engaging story is a testament to their ability to write a story. Anne is a woman we love to hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
on some of Harry's points

""" Now Please dont misunderstand what I just wrote. LOTS of people cheat. But they do NOT cheat and also love their spouses so much that they could not survive with out them!!! """ <p>

True enough. <p>

""" People cheat b/c they feel ignored. Neglected. Their spouse/ significant other is self centered AND/or self centered in bed. """ <p>

True, too. <p>

""" But that is NOT what is going on here. The wife says her husband is GREAT in bed. The wife says her husband is kind and considerate an NO self absorbed. She says she is deeply in love with him. """ <p>

'Tis a silly story --- from an author who likes to write these totally idiotic, twisted, heinous, cheating women/wives with AUTHOR PRETENCE them being "normal" okay, straight-headed, loving, charitable, [that is, other than the fact that they desperately love their husband AND needing a few cocks per week on the side] --- so there is NO LOGIC or sound reasoning to what the characters *think*. <p>

""" This is why this story fails. The delusional one IS the WIFE but the author really does NOT see this. Once the husband finds out there is No reason for him to think that she will be upset when he is gone. The wife is saying there is NO difference between the Husband and any strange cock. """<p>

As I just said, and this IS where YOU, Harry, are wrong: <p>

In NEITHER the wife character NOR author/angiquesophi's *head* would you find *delusions* or "delusional thoughts." In the *heads* of both author and characters, the premises were: <p>

there's no evil things, even if you fuck around on your spouse; or fuck around and give them health threatening diseases. why? because you truly love your ignorant spouse to death; you feel terrible guilty every time you do it with other men and women. but such guilt also get your orgasm endlessly, too, so it must be a good thing. why won't it be a good thing to orgasm and to feel so good about wrong things? because it is not wrong! <p>

Etc., etc. ad nauseam. <p>

""" Its not a morality play. Its mental illness and/ or a severe character flaw. """ <p>

It's NOT about character flaw, IF the premises angiquesophie startedd out, as I noted, were contrary to what people --- even cheaters! [remember, cheaters, like gagnsters, do NOT like to be cheated on or taken unknown advantage of!, even if they do it to others!] --- think... <p>

NOTE: promiscuous who don't get angry are open swingers, of which both husband and wife love exchanging bodily fluids with others on a weekly basis. that is, if they are both there or if they each *give* the other *permission* to "do as you please, dear,,, whenever, wherever, and with whomsoever you want sex or *loving*", etc. <p>

++++++++++<p>

I just noticed something: this is like doing a little Galileo polynomial problem, starting with where a certain ball is in terms of height: <p>

Taking the first derivative of the equation, you are talking about the speed of the ball/trajectory. <p>

Taking the derivative of the first derivative, you are talking about the acceleration of the ball/trajectory! <p>

Often times I found what people say about what the authors say more amusing, many times more amusing than what the author was very UNLIKELY to even think of! <p>

++++++++++++++++++ <p>

Readers sometimes think authors are like god, little gods, of somekind who think deep, long, and well on people, characters, situations, cause and effect, etc. where their stories are concerned. <p>

Fact is, more time than not, authors don't know shit if they stepped on it; and sometimes even if they do, they think it is simply soothing to the touch, especially if you take off your shoe or sandals and rub the shit all over your feet and legs, making it into a unique balm of some type...! <p>

And when that's done and photographed and displayed, like Andy Worhol's nonsensical tomato soup cans, Venderbilt and Getty folks come and gawk at such fotographs and oooh and aahhh and soon they become "collectible" items in hip museum and private collections! LOL

thebulletthebulletover 16 years ago
Do these guys actually read what is written?

<p>Anyone who troubled to read this story would recognize that the writer was totally nonjudgemental about the POV of the wife. 'Nonjudgemental' means that the writer didn't take sides.</p>

<p>She didn't express an opinion about the actions of the wife in this story. She merely explained those actions through the eyes of the wife. </p>

<p>This is a slice of the action, so we have no idea where the writer plans to take this story. </p>

<p>And yet, readers put their own interpretations upon things and then assign those interpretatios to the writer. </p>

<p><b>IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY!!</b></p>

<p>The reader who comes to this story without baggage, without a preconception, can see this story for what it is. Anything - ANYTHING - can happen outside the boundaries of this story. The wife might go on doing this forever. She might get caught and divorced. The husband might be okay with the infidelity. WE DON'T KNOW!</p>

<p>Since this is Chapter 01, I assume we may well find out in a later chapter.</p>

<p>Till then, don't get your panties in a wad.</p>

Celtic_SeekerCeltic_Seekerover 16 years ago
I can't wait . . .

to see where you are going with this. I can think of several directions, most ending with pain for her. Unfortunate. Wouldn't it be something if an author came up with a way for people to get along with lovers who have parts of their makeup they love, and parts they can't live with?

I am not trying to put that burden on you, but I am thankful that you write stories that explore the ideas, even if it is just a story.

I hope someday to understand people who can't like a story unless they like the characters, or in extreme cases, require the characters to be perfect for them. Wouldn't literature be a poor thing if the only characters described were perfect, likable people, even if it is possible to be perfect and likable?

I will read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh Defenders of Male Humiliation - Give It Up

Totally non-judgemental - Geez bullet read the story - the poor bastard has a wife who doesn't give a shit about him the lovable sap - just her next cock. And you say the writer isn't judgemental - damn - she is selling braindead men - has sold braindead men - will continue to humiliate men at every turn.<P>

Read a few of her pathetic men stories then tell me again what her agenda is from a real prior story objective.<P>

Talented without a doubt - but without human respect or honor a normal person has as there is never any real consequence in the end for the cucker - just the cuck who hasn't a male bone in his body in the end.<P>

Respect her poorly used talent for the few into male humiliation but not her preoccupation with painting poor excuses for men.<P>

Give and get a spine adoration wimps.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
Harry is a hoot sometimes

Thanks to Nicholls9 for pointing out the followup story over on SOL. Anguiqsophie has a command of emotions which is always engaging, at least to me. Her characters are usually true to themselves and are not forced into stereo-typed roles.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
It's difficult to keep silent on this one.

This is well-written as might be expected from this author. The story reads well and it is erotic, although I think mostly from a woman's point of view. The logic, however, is flawed. If a man wants to play around with multiple partners, partners to whom he does not owe anything (the "zipless fuck"), he simply does not get married and he dates and screws any woman who lets him. If he does this while married, and obviously some men do behave this way, he is clearly putting his wife at risk for STD's. He is also saying, in one way or another, that he does not really find his wife particularly attractive but finds someone new to be much more alluring. Why stay married? Well, it's obvious that his wife keeps the home fires burning, she cooks, maybe she cleans, possibly she is raising their kids . . . he is basically having his cake and eating it too! Now if one of his mistresses becomes possessive, and he won't leave his wife for her, then sparks can fly and his secrets probably won't stay secret. This author is trying to create a female character who can behave like the stereotypical male I've described. I guess she is trying to make women equal. The reality is that very few women behave this way for many reasons. Women seek security and stability, and women tend towards fidelity much more than men. I don't know if this is due to conditioning by society (I doubt it) or it is simply genetically-programmed into women. An example: lesbians tend towards monogamy and fidelity, while gay men often have multiple partners (many studies support this). It is quite unlikely that a woman would seek multiple male partners and by implication, place her secure marriage on the line. I agree with other comments that such a woman would probably lack self-esteem and thus would be self-destructive. I am eagerly awaiting the conclusion; I'm predicting it won't be happy . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What????

The main character in this story is laughable at the logic she applies to justify her actions. They're nothing more than weak rationalizations on her part. The only thing that can save this story is if she takes a very hard fall for what she is doing. Justice of some sort needs to be served.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
A weak attempt at justifying adultery

Interesting take on infidelity that makes the proposition that honesty excuses adulterous behavior. It doesn't. If you violate your marital oath to remain faithful, you're a liar and a cheat. It doesn't matter whether you're honest about it or not. The Nazis kept copious records and were plenty honest about genociding millions. That didn't excuse their behavior; it was evil of the highest magnitude. Being frank about your feelings regarding extra-marital sex doesn't make that wrong-doing right. The wife in this fantasy is self-absorbed, self-centered and greedy. She's an amoral individual with a tainted view of monogamous marriage. This makes her likeable how again?

<P>

If she wants multiple partners, there's an easy way to get that. Get divorced and have at it. That way there's no need to lie nor deceive, and she can fuck as many men as are willing. The evil here is the wife's greed. If her husband does not agree with her moral position, then she will lose her marriage. In other words, she asserts moral ascendancy of her position over his. In my view, this is evil because there is no moral justification for her belief. The wife gets no points because she's female. Men who cheat on their wives are just as vile in my opinion.

<P>

The author's writing is good but the main character isn't sympathetic nor likeable. Neither is the author's proposition about infidelity morally sound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's a story

I happened to find it well written. I do not have to agree with the actions of the narrator to read a story and appreciate how it is crafted. It's interesting to hear her thoughts. Patricia Highsmith wrote a series of stories featuring a lead character named Tom Ripley. They were fascinating reads, because you were granted access to the workings of Ripley's mind - how he could do the things he did. Same idea with this story. I am finding it fascinating. That doesn't mean I condone her behavior or that I would do the same, but reading provides me a means by which I can live vicariously, and this author is giving us a portal into a particular character's mindset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful beginning to an age-old tale

(or will it be?) Very good style and use of language.

marcy1002marcy1002over 16 years ago
Lovely Role Reversal

I find the outraged comments of so many males absolutely hilarious. Guys don't you realize that angiquesophie has simply put the typical married male rationalzations (for why they cheat) and worries (getting caught) in the mouth of a woman.

YOU THINK WOMEN AREN'T LIKE MEN IN THEIR FANTASIES AND DESIRES? Then how come I've read that recent DNA studies that traced paternity show that in most cultures - including ours - between 15-30% of Papas ain't the Papas. And what about the mathematician who recently proved that the wide divergence between the number of sexual partners reported by men vs. women is mathematically impossible.

I suspect that the biggest pschological difference between men and women regarding sex is that men exagerate women understate.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 16 years ago
Thanks for the excellent description of a slut!

Slut whether male or female is someone who cares primarily about his or her pleasure. If you replace Anne with John you find these same mind games or rationale used by men. It is no accident that her lover invited her over to see his "recipes" (replace with sketches or screenplay etc) and her husband was out of town. The problem with adultery is not the sex it is the dishonesty and betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the prelude , it saved me having to read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmm

For the person who raves on so rapturously about how role reversal is so wonderful, I'd remark that I have no respect for men or women who cheat. I'm a little confused by someone who thinks that two wrongs make a right, but some people obviously have a hard time seeing the plain truth of what is right and what is wrong. More's the pity....

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
agent provocateur

Is the name of the game…You assert something silly, irradiating or nonsensical (preferably you try to hit more than one category in one submission). Then you moralize to the masses. If they don’t ‘Ooh’ and ‘Ahh’ in praise of your original creative outbursts, then you hit them with option B. You brazenly claim that by the very fact that the reader have not agreed with the premise of the story, she/he have automatically proven that they are: (you can choose one or more of the following labels or add any of your choosing) a typical male chauvinist; a backward illiterate; profoundly disconnected from reality and the truths of life as revealed by the writer; a professional hater. If none of the above appealed to you, try creationist or at least a Republican (In essence –every epithet makes equal sense when you are put under “you either agree with me or you are X” <P>

Why do we see this orgy of responses? Perhaps people like to be teased when they find that they have just been absurdly defined by the writer whose creation they are reading; perhaps they hate to be teased in that way. That’s exactly the kind of work an agent provocateur is so good at. Let me try to simulate it: If the writer can’t understand the manipulative function of an agent provocateur, it proves this writer’s ignorance and pretentiousness. <P>

As you can see from the example above, the technique is quite simple. Nevertheless, until it’s exposed (and many times even after) it works very well. You put the reader in a bind – usually between two forced alternatives. You either agree with one alternative – for example, that cheating is the reality that saves marriages in ‘real life’ OR you have to accept the other alternative: that you are an idiot. If you happen to like one (or both) of the options, you may not have any problem with the rest of the message/ story etc. But to the most part, you’d find yourself moved to choose between one option which on its face is HIGHLY unappealing, and another which you may also dislike. In the story it’s the choice between ‘the idiot option’ and the ‘unappealing option’ that cheating is an unavoidable if not necessary reality which can revive if not save marriages. Of course, the writer never proved that these are indeed two mutually exclusive options which reflect any “reality”, but the power of rhetoric and the surprise caused by the egregious ‘choice’, could cause people to try and disprove the ‘pro cheating reality’ option, if only to escape the idiot label of the alternative. Now this is of course the reason the writer had put this forced choice to begin with. So what if this is a cheap trick; does it get people’s attention? Yes it does. And for some that’s enough, no matter what’s the content of the reactions. The end justifies the means. <P>

In other words, if you feel annoyed and you are moved to respond, even to protest the cheap manipulative technique – the writer still got a lot of attention! <P>

Am I part of those manipulated to write – perhaps, I don’t really care as I address my message mostly for the consideration of other readers. Try shouting “Fire!” in a theatre and see what kind of attention you’ll get... It will definitely satisfy you if you are craving attention - no matter what kind and under what conditions... would that prove that you have contributed something – artistic or otherwise? I doubt it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I WISH HER SORROW AND HEARTBREAK...AND ACTUAL PHYSICAL PAIN

THERE MUST BE SOMEWAY FOR PAYBACK.....SHE WANTS SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE...TALK TO GEORGE...GIVE HIM OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHERS ALSO...OR TO GET RID OF YOUR CHEATING ASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Certainly different story, but just a story.

Written by a Mistress of tale spinning and superb command of language worthy of award Author. I for one certainly enjoyed reading it. Well written. Thank you. Mr Ross Smrek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superbly written

I am ever so glad to have stumbled upon this tale. I certainly look forward to reading all the more.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Ignore the judgemental shits.

This is beautiful in its honesty.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

It is natural for women to find a good provider and then have sneaky sex with a superior man. And, in her case, she was having fun too.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
I may not be happy with

the moral standpoint but, if I was someone entitled to judge it I wouldn't be reading stories on Literotica.

The writing is excellent and the descriptions and dialogue are handled very well indeed. Add to that the fact that it's very erotic and you have exactly what this section is meant to be about. Only the small, or hurt, minds would condemn it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Provoking a response

For the critics in here, you must admit that the story got a real rise out of you all. That reaction says a good deal about you and surprisingly little about the author if the truth be told.

The lesson on this board for other writers is clear. A polarizing character gets a reaction and attention. Does it not? That seems like a better motivation for the author here than the charge of being a man hater.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
She was brutally honest

So am I. She is a cheating whore cunt skank wife. I will read on out of curiosity and excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story, so far most of what I have read by AS is like this, but they are ...

thought provoking and mostly well written. I gave this segment a 1 based on my perception of the protagonist, but I have no beef with the author,. I doubt you could really accuse AS of promoting such beliefs and behavior by putting this story out. The defenses presented by her for what she is doing are of a lesser magnitude than the ugliness of here character as portrayed by the rest of the story, Least that's how I see it. YMMV Thank you AS ! ps to some other commenter, just bc we read here doesn't mean we are not entitled to nor justified in our moral stances.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Excellent story

Very good character development, plot is boiling, and people are engaged. I have always thought of men who have lots of sex partners as cocksmen. Here it's a woman, and many are conditioned to condemn her. More than they would men. Some folks like sexual variety, sad do it with eyes wide open. I am enjoying the read. 5 stars

Chilley

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Stars are for the writing. I need not call Anne a lot of demeaning names. One will do. SLUT! Ciao!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your protag can state her position without the repeated troll phrases trying to pique those who disagree

Thanks for sharing, Very well written as always, so far this character has shown no particularly likeable traits, and has not advanced any kind of a intellectual defense of her position. It will be interesting to see how this goes.

BTW, for many of us, when faced with such situations in real life, we don't hate the person cheating at all. We just have negative, sometimes very negative, regards towards the behavior(s) in question

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Magnificently written hog wash

First of all I'm giving you a five. That out of the way I have to say that no matter how you dress a swine, it is still a pig. This almost makes cheating palatable... almost. Every adulterer can justify their actions. It didn't really mean anything or it was only sex. She would be happy single and then In her old age she can reminisce of her sexual exploits to comfort her. Love is about giving and yes about denying yourself also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This:" Magnificently written hog wash"

and this (I couldn't put it better):

"First of all I'm giving you a five. That out of the way I have to say that no matter how you dress a swine, it is still a pig. This almost makes cheating palatable... almost. Every adulterer can justify their actions. It didn't really mean anything or it was only sex. She would be happy single and then In her old age she can reminisce of her sexual exploits to comfort her. Love is about giving and yes about denying yourself also."

I would add that your character glorified betrayal, indulged in cheating whilst living a cowardly, treacherous,duplicitous, dishonest and selfish life with no regard for the one she claimed to love.

But you are an author and you do not have to agree with your character, altho' I suspect you may well do, so I too must give you a 5* as it is very well written.

There is a moral end of sorts but at what cost...

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Nice, self righteous pig.

Interesting how this particular pig tries to shame the reader and convince everyone she isn't an abhorrent cunt.

Good writing.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago

This was a very sensuous story, a pleasure to read. A bit too defensive, but given hour audience, perhaps appropriately so. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip inside your mind, and the insights therein. Five stars, of course. -- JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

This is what´s properly refered as guilty pleasure. This is the type of story that this site was created for.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

No matter how well written, a whore is nothing but a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

People cheat because they can and feel entitled to cheat. They're selfish and narcissistic. The lack of empathy for others affected by their shit decisions and the value the ego stroking for the illicit sex more than they value your well-being. There is nothing they can say by way of explanation that is not self serving and self pitying.

Cheaters suck. A person who betrayed you and endangered your health and emotional well-being? They suck! A person who is so selfish as to eat cake and fuck around on the side? They suck! When you internalize that they suck, and realize you are pining for a flaming dog turd? Then you will heal.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

What's so special about a characterless whore that you write a story about? Whores are whores so what the heck?

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 years ago
Terrific story...

...so hedonistic with classic libertine vibe... I can't wait to read the rest...

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP 26th NC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. A story about a selfish and unrepentant slut.

We should all glory in her "right" to fuck as many swinging dicks as she can fit into her diseased, swampy cunt.

I hope the story ends with violence...that she so much deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thoughts simply on the first 3 or 4 paragraphs of the introduction.

It's not necessarily some highly religious morality thing with most informed modern people that would judge you.

It's more of a judgement of this character as a person. If she is a person that is capable of lying and cheating and betraying the person she professes to love the most...and can do so in such an easy, casual and cold way? With all of those selfish justifications this character makes? "I need both the love and the sex, etc."

What else does that say about that character in other aspects of her life? At work? Is she above lying and cheating on the job? Is she above stealing from her work? "I mean those Jimmy Choos are on sale at the boutique? And that Coach bag is SO cute...I NEED them. My company won't miss 4 or 5 thousand dollars..."

Or how about volunteer work for the local charity? "I worked SO hard at putting together this fundraiser dinner for this charity I volunteer for. I'm entitled to a small cut of the take. I mean they wouldn't have made any money if not for me. 15 percent seems fair."

Yeah...I know ethics...the concept is so last century and all to the sophisticated crowd.

But as the character described in this introduction? In real life I'd find her repulsive.

To the point I would quit a job and work elsewhere as to not have to interact with someone this fucked up. I have done it before.

Life is too short and the world is too big and wide open to spend it with shallow, vapid, selfish sociopaths who are incapable of thinking about or feeling anything for anyone other than themselves.

And I'm sorry...no amount of love or physical beauty compensates for someone as ugly as the author has written above.

I'll be skipping to the last installment and won't be finishing this one even.

There seems to be a commonality to the female characters this author writes. In other words "you read one monstrous female character by this author and you read them all."

WetheNorthWetheNorth11 months ago

Dislike just on content

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Angiqueslutphy an aging harbor worker de nuit, dix Franc dans cul, offers another regurgitate tale of her grotesque manky experience.

Here, take another dix / to a penny. Do it t to yah self.

Captcha

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

The perspective of a person living their life in a moral vacuum is an intriguing concept to me.

I’d like find out if she can do so without consequence or if the premise is merely to pave the way for steamy encounters. I’ll stick around a while and see how her character develops. She certainly is unapologetic. Many of these comments are just as intriguing. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is not about morality. It is about basic human dignity. She pledged to love her husband, but didn't. If she wanted to fuck around ( I don't condemn that) she should have asked her husband for a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1322 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories