All Comments on 'A Tale of Immorality Ch. 03'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a lit masterpiece

therefore, here's my precious "100"! excellent, author, just exquisite: writing and style, incomparable; story telling, exceptional; theme wise, second to none; originality --- the very definition of originalitty itself! <p>

just flawless! "100" big ones! I gave it a "5" as well, dear brilliant author. you are, simply put, brilliant; indeed, the very definition of brilliance itself. <p>

[those who are deep and sofisticated, they know this reader is insanely JEALOUS of the author, it goes without saying; you could see it oozing out of his failed attempt at exaggeration!]

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Again, well-written but difficult to accept.

Here we go again. Was it Ronald Reagan who said that? This "wife" must have problems with self-esteem. She is upset that big dick perfume guy ignores her for a while -- she wants to feel so attractive that no male can resist her -- she makes new rules to justify everything she is doing, even though she knows these things are immoral. The odds keep rising (and other readers have so-stated) that she will get an STD sooner or later, and I'm betting it's sooner. What I can't fathom is how clueless George is, how easy it is to fool him and manipulate him. But I've seen this pattern with other AngiqueSophie stories where the females are always crafty and of course much smarter than the males. Does she plan to get pregnant by one of her lovers and have George raise the child? Does she really think she is so smart and so careful the truth will never come out? George must surely wonder why she avoided sex for two days after her trip (Oh that's right, she was very tired). All he need do is take a few of her panties from the laundry and have the underwear stains' DNA analyzed; it won't match hers nor his . . . and it will be male DNA . . . George is smarter than he sounds and smarter than he looks, and he knows that Anne in the shower does not clear out all foreign DNA from Anne's vagina! Now maybe she douches but even that ploy won't always "wash." I will be interested to see where this story actually goes. A little more character development would be nice. There's more to a story than just sex, isn't there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmmm....

very nice. and i think its in the right category. well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointed

you write well, too bad your story lines/plots are so poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Phrases vs. sentences

Though I found the first couple of phrases amusing, I couldn't get over the choppy writing. One thing is to create a "rhythm" by using a phrase here or there to stress some facts or emotions, but when it becomes a pattern, it's just plain BAD writing. The lack of punctuation as well as the wrong usage of verbs would make any editor snicker, but since the writing has become so redundant it's just not worth it.

You need a critique partner as well as an editor.

Lots of success!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
do we go beyond becauchery?

Yes, the wife is hard to take. The thought process of a sociopath is not pretty. I am ready for more of a story than additional adventures in depravity, but if that is all there is....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

Angiquesophie, for another thought provoking story.....

A fan always....

My best wishes

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 16 years agoAuthor
my dearest fans and foes

i know you have been drowning me with feedback,

but alas, i don't seem able to reach into my hotmail,

these days...don't know what's wrong.

maybe Someone tries to tell me something?

sorry...i can't yet answer your letters.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoover 16 years ago
Disappointing

I have enjoyed your previous submissions and, while this one is well written, there is a good measure of plot development which just isn't here. I usually "feel" your stories, but not this one.

That said, I do hope that the husband gets a good measure of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There Won't Be Consequence - Except

for the low scores accumulating for the writer on a one track theme of male humiliation and disrespect.<P>

The bait is disgust and the tease is non-meaningful words. So in time she too will fall into the cuck writers hall of scum with the very few still clamoring for her male humiliation to excite their numb nuts - no bolts or grey matter either.<P>

It is more and more evident writer - someone deeply hurt you to cause this vengeful grind it in cucking of men in general. Perhaps you need to talk to someone before your life has no sunshine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The problem is not the story, but Anne.

She is completely immoral and wanton and with little regard for the consequences of her actions. That being said, I love the writing, it is unapologetic. Most of the stories in Lit. are badly written or unfeasible or just plain dumb...not this one. I admire the story, and I admit that I love to hate Anne...or at least her actions. Well done angiquesophie. It's hard to write a detesable character that is both believable and consistent. Can't wait until George finds out and boots her ass to the curb.

LittleDipperLittleDipperover 16 years ago
Unappreciative readers

I am truly amazed at the number of readers who seemingly can't discern the difference between good writing and less-than-likable or believable story characters. Frankenstein? Certainly an unbelievable character, yet this early 19th century story has had a significant influence across literature and popular culture and spawned a complete genre of horror stories and films. Parting oceans and sticks that turn into snakes? Ridiculous plots but the Old Testament is the most read and quoted text of modern man. And HardDaysKnight's stories? Some rather far-fetched plots, yet he is one of the most read and respected authors on the Literotica site!

The writer's task is to tell a story, and to the extent that he/she can get the reader emotionally involved in that story, their task was successful. Two thoughts on AngiqueSophie's writing: first, note the large number of responses she gets for each of her submissions -- readers are impacted and emotionally affected, and they can't wait to respond to the one person who got them so riled up! And second, a careful review of the readers' comments shows that almost every one of the readers who comment on her writing style and ability are highly complimentary; the comments that tend to be negative typically disagree with the values or ethics or lifestyle of her characters.

Grow up folks! If you can write well, great, and I look forward to reading your submissions. If not, try not to be so inflammatory when critiquing others who are writing for our reading pleasure.

And I disagree with the comment that AngiqueSophie needs an editor! Knowing that English is not her first language, I'd say the editing of most of her stories (especially this one) is superb! Qudos to the editor, whomever he or she may be.

And AngigueSophie, if you're reading this and are still having problems with your hotmail account, I suggest you consider a new domain -- perhaps a Yahoo account. Yahoo offers free email and doesn't seem to have the problems that HotMail does.

LD

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
To little Dipper; You dont get IT

I have to post this fast b/c this author whom you think so highly of DELETES any remarks she cant handle or like. Talk about growing up...

<br></br>

your analogy to HDK is sad joke and tells me you have no clue. HDK stories are NEVER the same.

<br></br>

NEVER...

<br></br>

<b> Kryptonite</b>.... is a pure wank story. <b> Eleanor Rigby </b> and <b>Goofy and My wife </b> are NOT.

<br></br>

The reason why this author draws such a strong reaction is Two fold. First most folks ARE jealous. She has great ability but the are also frustrated with the fact that

ALL of her stories are exactly The same. She never even tries ANY thing different.

<br></br>

SECOND in every case the men/ husbands are dumber than dirt and act almost GAY. This author has deep and obvious loathing of straight men. In every story she has ever written the man/ husband is a MORON.

<br></br>

as you can see you dont get it. You dont have a clue...as to what drives the strong rection to this author repeative stories.

dtimberdtimberover 16 years ago
wow!

you write so well and imagine even better. i love this series; will have to go back and vote a '5' for each.

thank you.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
I found the perfume idea

to be a step too far beyond the realms of reality to be able to take the rest of story - beautifully written though it was - at all seriously.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Done

I'm going to the last chapter. If she is not caught by then I will consider this a failed tale and not read any more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This story just...

keeps guetting me more arused with each chapter.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whiff

There's a whiff of something in this story alright. Smells like more of this author's horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am not sure what to call the writer ..forget the story…but the closest I would call her is a diseased whore cunt! Whit stds having already rotted the already shit brains if any!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There's a scent alright...it's from the stanky diseased filled cunt of this MC.

Seriously. You don't fuck this many single men with zero protection and not get an STD.

How sexy is that? Giving your partner a sexually transmitted disease because you are a selfish slut?

Hmmm...kinda gross. I think someone who does this? Probably needs mental health help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1327 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories