All Comments on 'A Tale of Immorality Ch. 04'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It continues...

to be boring. You write well but this is just an overused plot, which in my opinion you are writing to poke the bear with. It is really not worthy of your talent, though I must admit your talent so far seems more technical than creative.

Neither love nor hate it, but I do continue to read hoping to see what inspires your ardent fans and/or critics.

Simple49erSimple49erover 16 years ago
Not the bear (bare?)

She is not poking the bear, she is poking the hornets nest that has no sense of humor. And she is wearing a bee suit of irony and satire. The suckers read the story and get so angry about it and let fly their barbs of vitriol which cannot touch her but, alas, make her laugh and write more or the same thing over and over. Probably, if she only got good comments instead of moral outrage, she might take her talent and move on to more interesting and more entertaining stories. I find it hard to believe that the moralists have not noticed what she is doing to them.

So, Angiquesophie, please: we all know you can write, stop yanking the chains of those who hate you so much and turn that talent to something intriguing and interesting.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Good writing, too short, flawed premises . . .

Even though I disagree with Anne's reasoning and rationalizations, I find her pursuit of sexual adventure quite fascinating. There really are women out there who behave that way despite the risk of HIV and such. Of course there are plenty of men with the same behavior, but the risk of contracting HIV or other serious STD seems to be much less for a male having heterosexual relations. Anne obviously does not believe in safe sex. In addition to any hurt to husband George when he finds out about the cheating, I believe Anne is hurting the males with whom she is sexing it up. "Go on," you say, "Men getting hurt by easy sex with a gorgeous lady?" Well, let me tell you something. When I was 18 touring Europe during the Summer following my High-School graduation, I met a girl 3 years older and she seduced me. The sex was good, and emotional fool that I am, I had genuine feelings for her after we had been intimate. I was quite hurt when she left the next day without a good-bye, as if I had been the previous night's entertainment and no more, that what we shared had no more meaning than that. You see, I think it's basic biology, the way people are wired. I've read that women usually need to feel something emotionally for a man before they want to sleep with him (excluding hookers, mind you). If the sex is good, that emotion often gets reinforced. Perhaps men can hop in the sack without a pre-existing emotional attachment, but men often develop the emotions after, they can't help it. Possibly it's built into males by evolution, or God, so that a vulnerable female possibly pregnant by the encounter won't simply be abandoned when she most requires protection. So Anne's announcement that there won't be a second time (after the man did his best to make wonderful love to Anne) can't help but be hurtful. She is dishonest not only with her husband, she is dishonest with her "conquests" by not leveling with them that this is a "one-time" deal, even if the sex is terrific, even if emotions develop (by the males for her, which is common as I've already said). Sexual intimacy involves letting down barriers and defenses, one becomes vulnerable if the other wishes to be hurtful, so the love 'em and leave 'em policy seems like a real slap in the face after the intimacy. Anne does not care, she already has a backstop with George who loves her in his naive, unknowing simplicity. She justifies the "one time only" policy as a way to avoid emotional entanglements with other men that could threaten her "love for George;" I think it cheapens the experience; it did for me. Just my opinion; wonder if others share it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
another masterpiece installment!

just brilliant: story telling, technique, flow, pacing, realization, originality/creativity, morality/ethics, eroticism/sexiness, neutrality of authorship on gender and moral and immorality issues, etc... you name it, it's all there!..... <p>

....it's second to none; it's brilliant; it's magnifique; it's a Literortica Masterpiece! another "100" and "5" votings! <p>

[reader here is just deeply insecure and jealous of the prowess of the author, whose originality, insight into human activities, keen sense of male and female psychopathological issues are just profoundly deep, 'tis all; hence the failed attempt at ridicule and exaggeration here!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Staccato

Up to now, I have loved all your writing. This one has a staccato read about it. Maybe you are doing this deliberately because Anne is nervous about getting caught, but it does not work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It is the poking at the hornet's nest

That I find the best part of this chapter. The sex itself is almost anonymous, and thus not very interesting. Maybe it was because of the hot lights -- I actually felt better when I read that they moved on to the darkroom - lol.

hansbwlhansbwlover 16 years ago
Also cruel

and not only a selfish woman. She understands that if George finds out he had to leave her, and he would be lonely and hurt. She still has to satisfy her own needs and take the risk, because she gives him a lot of sexual satisfaction. Whow!!! Isn't she a good lady really. Anne is maybe a woman Angie Sophie would like to be - if she could. I'm still intrigued about how this will end. Is an happy ending a possibility??? We will have to see. This chapter was not so well written as the others, sorry to say. Are you in a hurry dear writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
George has the money, rich you know. She works,

mostly as a whore to insure her success. Fucks around bareback, then refuses her husband, headache you know. She loves her husband yes she does, just as you love your dog or cat. Cant face life without her provider pet, but fucks around on it. But you see its only once, maybe twice, with each new fling, related to work you know, what prostitution you say, no never, I just pick certain men. I am a sincere loving spouse for my husband, I never refuse his needs, am always available and ready for him, what about that last refusal, well you see if I had let him take me he could have found the cum in me and how stretched and used I was, so to protect my husband I didnt let him have his wife. You see I really do love my husband, but I am totally self indulgent with no morals or ethics. I am a whore just waiting on the man who infects me with AIDS so I can die a slow painful death as retribution for ruining my self, my husband, and my marriage. Actually I am worthless and in letting other men use me I find some form of self worth. But this random fucking is a form of very slow suicide since I lack the will power to commit a very quick and efficient suicide, like driving into a concrete bridge support at 100 miles per hour. My ability to think clearly has been affected now by the slow destruction of my brain caused by the symptomless STD eating away my nervous system I got from my first lover.

thebulletthebulletover 16 years ago
How the Nazis came to power V. #2

<p>Harry, from reading this story we have no idea how angquesophie feels about heterosexual men. Is it possible that you are reading something into the material that isn't there? </p>

<p>From reading the story I fail to see where the author expresses any opinion whatsoever. So far this story has been a straightforward tail of cheating by an adulterous and immoral woman. The author has yet to be anything but a reporter of the facts.</p>

<p>Harry and the rest of the, dare I say, <b>Loving Wives Nazis</b> have as usual rushed to judgement. We have no idea about the outcome of the story since the story is in fact still in progress. </p>

<p>Now I believe that the author has made her point about Anne. Yes, angiquesophi, we agree. Anne is an ammoral slut. Adding chapter upon chapter of tales of her infidelities cannot make her any worse. </p>

<p>Perhaps angiquesophie has concluded that <i>Literotica</i> is an erotic website and that maybe she should write a story with a lot of screwing going on. If this story is going to have a moral, I think the time is fast approaching when that moral should be expounded. </p>

<p>I look forward to an early resolution of this story. I hope it isn't dragged out into oblivion like <i>Back to Bristol</i>, that had about a hundred chapters, all saying the same thing.<p>

<p>Harry says: <i>at least now we know who Europeans have falen in love with Islamic Fascism.</i> (I think Harry mean "how Europeans" rather than "who Europeans". I think he meant "fallen" rather than "falen".) </p>

<p>Harry, since you are on a roll, explain to me why Americans have fallen in love with Christian Fascism , (read: Fundamentalism)?</p>

thebulletthebulletover 16 years ago
Sorry Harry

<p>Sorry Harry, it looks like your comment, vitriolic though it was, was deleted. I never like comment deltions. It just isn't the American way.</p>

<p>angiquesophie, you should reconsider the removal of comments. It makes people like me who sometimes respond to such comments look like smacked heads.</p>

<p>Perhaps Harry was a bit too nasty in his depiction of you, angiquesophie. Still, in general, I recommend that you leave the comments section alone. </p>

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 16 years ago
Jealous

I am extremely interested in Angiquesophie's lead characters. As a category, "Loving Wives" depends on a cheat. Most of the stories are written by men who focus on male viewpoints. Angiquesophie however, illustrates A PARTICULAR female view. Interesting that so many commentators want only their stereotype. So many authors have their female characters plead that "It is only sex" and yet, when this authoress expands that self same explanation she is vilified. Angiquesophie adds some depth and realism to what otherwise would be the usual charicature. As this is an expansion of "A TASTE of Immorality" and its sequel I am looking forward to further development.

To Angiquesophie, since I don't know if your e-mail is back up and running, I remain extemely jealous of your ability to write in what I assume, (given that you are Belgian), to be your third language. Bedankt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Writing

Elements of a good story:

The problem with this piece is that it isn’t a story. It’s just an essay created to provoke a reader response by assuming a reader’s reaction based on their feelings and/or judgmental morality. In part one we got an overview of Ann’s character. In part two, three and now four, we got the same. A story has to move forward, has to go somewhere and this isn’t happening here. It has become repetitive, even the sexual aspects have become boring because we are going nowhere. The elements of a good story involve: the setting, where is this story happening. We have no clue about this. Character, until now we have only a glimpse of Anne. It’s all about Anne because the author isn’t interested in the other characters. It’s definitely a self-centered portrayal about Anne, and in that, she has made her a one-dimensional character. Plot: what’s happening – what is this story about? It’s an essay of a woman stating she needs or enjoys being unfaithful. Whoopee, okay, so what else??? Backstory: what happened to create this situation – what is the world this creature lives in, her surroundings, etc. Of this we have no clue. Conflict: There is NO conflict. This is one of the reasons why we have no story. Resolution: ?? The writer has not given us a conflict so there can’t be a resolution. End: When the writer tires of this essay...

As to writing style, like one poster previously stated, it is composed of choppy, staccato writing. The writer breaks the rules of style, grammar and punctuation in favor of phrases it becomes sloppy writing.

I believe this piece would have done better in essays because there is no story. Calling this good writing is doing a disservice to those that strive to become authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Boring and disjointed

Boring and disjointed, very similar to the experiments with artificial intelligence where the computers tried to write.

bulldog81755bulldog81755over 16 years ago
Retribution

I hope George not only knows what he has but also treats her to just what she deserves; maybe a surprise party with all of her playthings invited in a very public display.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Specificaly WHY this closer to a zero than 100

WHERE is the story?

<br></br>

IN chapter 1 we learn about ANNE-- she cheats she lies she engages in sophisty and rationalizes.

<br></br>

in Chapter 2 she cheats she lies she engages in sophisty and rationalizes

<br></br>

in Chapter 3 she cheats she lies she engages in sophisty and rationalizes

<br></br>

in chapter 4 she cheats she lies she engages in sophisty and rationalizes

<br></br>

Since this story is all about ANNE its all one sided and hollow. The character has no depth .

<br></br>

There is No conflict except that her Husband --a straight men-- is once again portrayed by this author as dumb as shit.

<br></br>

In this regard Harry is right.... as is the Anonymous poster WRITING. This is a bunch of words written down JUST to draw out or provoke a SPECIFIC reader response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reality checks

We should accept the author needs, but we need not follows along. In most read catergory, she was not even mentioned in the top 500, in top rated stories, again not mentioned in all the 500 submission.

So the reality check for this author is zilc, nothing. So why bother to read the stories she submitted. She write not to entertain the readers, she write to fulfill her needs, which obviously is way out of the normal human decency.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 16 years ago
This is fun.

So far, at least, this is a sendup of the mental midgets who sit on their brain cell (it’s where the sun don’t shine). According to their oft-illiterate responses, they hate this sort of tale but they pantingly read every word to see if they can find something else to justify spewing their drivel. To answer another commenter, no, they don’t even realize what the author is doing. They’re too busy seeing the world through their cast in concrete versions of behavior to use any imagination to enjoy things that are a bit offbeat and fun to read about. <p> Angiquesophie, please don’t injure yourself laughing. I applaud and second the excellent comment from ‘torchthebitch’. Thanks for writing and keep ‘em coming. Phil

fdkman262fdkman262over 16 years ago
Falacious Argument

In her intro she defends her actions and her fooling of her husband by saying that if she were found out it would be George who would be hurt, he'd be alone because he'd have to throw her out. I have to say this woman has bigger balls than a bull and an ego to match! I guess she doesn't think good old George would be able to find another woman to 'love' him.

It is always this way. The wife cheats, she claims to 'love' her husband, and she needs to do this to be 'happy'. And I guess it works, until she gets caught then she'll beg for forgivness because her loving husband wouldn't be able to live without her!

I suppose George deserves what he gets if he really can't find someone who at least respects him as a man. It seems to me that the only reason she keeps him around is because she gets a place to come home to after she has a fling with her latest boyfriend.

This time she even uses the old 'headache' excuse because she's too tired after being with her boy toy all day. Now George is getting short changed at home, but I suppose that is to be expected since she's been out all day getting experiences that she can use in the bedroom when she deigns to screw George.

I hope George does find out, throws her butt out and finds a nice woman. Hell, I hope he finds out and gets his sex from his hand, at least then he'd know his partner cares about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one comment

good writing but i absolutely hate anne..to me she is a bitch to be despised..she is worse than any whore ever thought about being...her name would make a whore better

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Anne doesn't realize....

...George will be able to replace her in a New York minute. As there are no shortages of sluts, there is also an abundant supply of decent women to replace her.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Somebody in the comments mentioned 'humour.'

and that is what's definitely missing from these tales. They're all beautifully written, everything works perfectly every time - and life just isn't like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ones and threes, at least the segments are short. BTB crowd should realize the whole story is written as a troll to some extent. Of course to ever know the full extent and detail of having a spouse (come on BTB crowd, lots of males do this too) do this can and does give rise to violence from some of those cheated on. In the real world to act like this is playing with fire. Each segment is the same but AS writes well enough I am forcing myself not to skip to the end. OB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still

really hot.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nothing but another cheating whore's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In real life...at least in America (European men are different I guess)...this would end with George eventually finding out. And it will end violently once he finds the level of betrayal.

Someone is going to the hospital or morgue in the true stories like this.

AllNigherAllNigher11 months ago

Ythebadger.... I disagree. Life queens exactly like that often times.... Until it doesn't. For dinner that until never comes. For others it comes quickly. For many it comes after a while..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1327 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories