All Comments on 'Nikki's Watersports'

by SEANACHIE

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Confusing story

I like a good piss story just as much as the next guy, but this one was convoluted and confusing. Try try again, Seanachie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LIKEABLE

I liked the story,I also liked the time my second wife asked me to piss up her while she pissed ,I explained to her it was not possible to piss with an erection,so we abandoned the idea.She did however piss all over me in the middle of a series of really intense orgasms,She apologised after,I have experienced this erotic situation with several other women.Do you think there is something about me that brings out the urologist in my lady friends,Incidently I have never been on fire when they have done it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I like your style!

Found myself both hot and laughing the whole time throughout your story. Good job! Very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
piss crazy

Loved this story . I have always wanted my wife to piss in my mouth, but she's too shy. She won't even not wipe her pussy after she pees , so I never get a chance to taste her pee. I have thought about peeing while she's giving me a blowjob, but I can't get myself to do it. I have tried to piss while my cock is in her pussy, but it just won't happen. I'm still going to keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What?

The very first sentence put me off. "Nikki, being an Arab, had been raised very repressed." What? It's true that some Arab countries, like Saudi Arabia, have very oppressive laws, but to make such a huge generalization about Arabs is just not right. Would you think it fair to say "Bob, being an American, was very ignorant"? (Although judging only by the first sentence of this story, that would be a fair assumption...)

The rest of the story was all right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like much

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

gotta find me a nikki!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Not too bad of a story but the author seems to be kind of a sadistic bastard while thinking it's funny. Not sure if that's the way to show love or not. I did enjoy the pissing, just might have been better if he wasn't such a dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous