All Comments on 'Mother's Breast'

by showher

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FINE ART

You have this mom son incest off to a fine art,either you have done it youself or you have a real understanding what it is about,A GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story

written in a beautiful way

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

love ur story, waiting to know what will happen next

Fubar2kFubar2kover 14 years ago
Excellent story ...

Thank you. Very good story, very sexy!

Fubar2kFubar2kover 14 years ago
Excellent story ...

Thank you. Very good story, very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MEH

Once again reality goes out the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Meh, Exactly.

Such a little bit of nothing. If that's where you're leaving it, you need not have bothered. I like the idea of the son being dominant without treating his mom like a slut. This could have been a good start. Seems like the muse has left you though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3 1/2 *s

The character of Max's mom is something special.

If, between her lovers in her town and her son when he is on leave from the Navy, she needs a 63 year old lover who lives in Canada, I AM HER MAN...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4.45/5.00 = B+

This is the third story in the series. I am glad i read it.

Max is a lucky mother-fucker... His mom is a keeper.

Max, i envy you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MOM-SON SEX HAS BEEN MY DREAM SINCE FOREVER: A VERY GOOD STORY 4*

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another excellent story from this gifted couple

And the showher couple show us a lot of wisdom in their tale. As her boy Max is banging her brains out, his mother says, "You make me feel more of a woman than I have for years." I wish more moms understood the truth in that statement, as many of them already do. No one can make a mother feel her femininity like her own big strapping mommy-loving boy. She realizes the supreme value of that wonderful hairy hole between her legs because for her son it is the supreme value. I love how Max insists that his mom wears no panties and she meekly complies. A mother should never wear panties when she's around her son. That way whenever the urge hits him, her boy just sticks his hand up his mother's dress and feels something warm and wet and furry. "Hey, mom," he grins, "is that the same hole I came out of." Mom smiles and says, "oh, you." Like every son, Max has the right to revisit the vagina he was born from, with his probing fingers, his greedy mouth, above all with the big fat penis he's got that's practically busting out of his pants. Max knows his mother's cunt is there to embrace his hard young cock and welcome every drop of semen he's got in his hot young balls. Up his own mother's ever-loving twat is where a boy's semen fucking belongs.

GallaghastGallaghastover 7 years ago
Great

But not as good as the first. And he should have given into the temptation of cleaning her up with his tongue; with your descriptive skills it woulda been wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the story and gave it a 5-

:-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous