All Comments on 'Dark Fever'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
short and sweet!

I rather like this little gem of a story. It captures what women fantasize about. Do write some more :)

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 16 years ago
whoa!

I hope this was Part 1 and there will be more chapters! Seriously hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOU NEVER KNOW

To all you lonely women,you never know what is lurking in the COSMOS,this is a real winner.Please go on with a sequel.

bbwvancouverbbwvancouverover 16 years ago
MMMmm Yes!!!

Dang, we don't have storms like that up here!! I love your work and look forward to many more stories like this. Very imaginative and not just sex, tho the sex is hot and welcome.

ghost_girlghost_girlover 16 years ago
hot damn!

Girl, this is wicked. I loved it!! wish green would visit me, lol

I love your style of story telling, very matter of fact and easy to read, plus you kept me interested throughtout the entire tale. well done Magica, enjoyed very much

julie

virgin2267virgin2267over 16 years ago
HOTTTTT!!!!

Is there another chapter to this story, that was good. What happens when he's not in heat? Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Original Sensual SHORT STORY by Magica

The first half of the story before any sexual gesture,proves Magica is a writer,erotic or non erotic .

Actually the whole story without any change can be published as common stream literature .

very convincing . Magica ,as far as I read her stories(nearly 5 till now),knows very well how to handle "commonly unbelievable themes", incest is in its (sweetest) minimum,non human is to a great extent humanized,domination is treated sooo lovingly and kink is sweetly treated . wonderful writing .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, very hot sex scene. I really enjoyed how at the end you are left with questions but instead of being confused it just makes the character development that much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

You gotta write another chapter! It was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lovely Story...

It's quite a good story, however there are two complaints I have. (1) it's way way too short and (2) the ending was a little abrupt like what species is Green? It peaks your curiosity though. Great build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!

I love how you tell the story and let the reader get into Maggie's life. Very descriptive and funny. Hot and sensual. I agree with some other readers and believe it's way too short!!!! We want more!!!

NalebrancNalebrancalmost 14 years ago
Nice!

I found it kind of funny that a farm chick gets laid and the guy sticks around. This was good, short, but good. There should be an expansion or sequel to this story.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Green and dreamy.

Not your typical, fear-mongering close encounter you always hear about or watch. No, this one was tasty and much more close to the real deal ;) I love the idea of his being in season, corresponding with the fever: which in turn overtook her, at the same time. Nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
384 Followers
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.