All Comments on 'Her Daddy at Last'

by LilaBlossom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story.

Very hot and descriptive, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Okay

It was somewhat hot to read but I couldn't imagine her not covering herself when her Dad left the room with the boyfriend . I also found the conversation a little starchy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Stuff

The stepfather fucking his 18 year old stepdaughter with a bare dick was good suff. Have him keep it up intil he makes a baby in her womb. They can both have a lot of fun and so can your readers. I did.

Dream CatcherDream Catcherover 16 years ago
Californication in writing

Hot and well presented, the flow was good, the story line while predictable, leaves the continuation open to many avenues of expanding the theme.

An enjoyable story, keep producing sequels.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
Great story!

Loved every bit of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmm...

Loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i want my dad too

i want to seduce my dad too just like she did. I have been masturbating for years thinking bout him when i cum. i want to steal him from bitch mum in worst way. once he has a taste of me, he willnever want her again....im stacy @stacy18_bi@hotmail.com is you wanna chat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I wanna cum!

Ooo my god that was sooo good i was finger fucking my pussy the whole time i wish that would happen to me !!! Man, i need a real cock in me any offers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was a real good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

"I know Keith. I know that Mom hasn't slept with you in weeks," she told him. "I know you jack off to those porn tapes. She probably thinks you aren't man enough for her anymore!"

""

Oh HELL no! No sex for weeks at 33? I'd be in her face about that! If you're fucking someone else and not me then Im divorcing you, if your job is so damned important you cant make time for family Im divorcing you. Make up your mind what you want!

""Heather couldn't believe it was finally happening. She closed her eyes and felt her Daddy Keith part her folds. His thumb rubbed her clit a little and then she felt it. The large head of his cock entered, it was so big. She heard Keith groan and then he pushed more of his cock into her. Her pussy stretched and widened to make room for his massive member. It hurt a little but it felt so good.

"Oh baby you're so tight," Keith said.

Keith forgot how good teenage pussy was. He waited a little bit for her to relax and get used to him before he pushed further. When he heard her moan, Keith thrust himself deeply into her. Heather suddenly cried out and he knew why. She tensed up all around him.

""

Well, as per usual on here in the incest section (though I assume its as prevalent in the other sections), the author has no clue where the hymen is. Sigh. It gets kinda old after a while... Story going great, bam! Spoiled. :/. Of course her taking a ten inch dick all the way in her mouth that she cant even get her fingers around and only having sucked two cocks before wasnt very believable either.

That stuff set aside, the story was really pretty good and enjoyable! :). If she hadn't been surprised by dad showing up you would have thought that she had planned on dad catching her, lol. ...but then again, knowing that dad hadnt gotten laid in weeks Im surprised she didnt throw all the cards on the table and make a play for him. Walk up to him, tell him shes wanted him since the first time she met him, drop her robe to her feet showing her sleek, naked body to daddy and crawling up his bed on her hands and knees ;)

rosemaveyrosemaveyalmost 3 years ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTH THIS IS SO HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous