All Comments on 'Clean Your Ass Before Anal Sex'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Scarlet DawnaScarlet Dawnaover 16 years ago
Hmmm ...

The only thing I'm not sure of, is whether or not you're black ... *sarcasm*

Seriously, too much backstory and not enough "back"story. You're not trying to build a plot, so we don't need to know all the boring little details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A whole lot of repetitive boring stuff just to say

"First, you've got to get the woman ready. She needs to be relaxed, and patient, and you should be too. Second, and I cannot emphasize this enough, it's a good idea to shower before anal sex. And make sure she washes her asshole."

<br><br>Gee, ya think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT IS THIS

SAM IF YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH ARSEHOLES ,LOOK IN THE MIRROR

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DO YOU KNOW

SAM? do you know what a cunt is ?AFTER THIS LAST COMMENT I AM GOING TO IGNORE YOU ENTIRELY,IN FACT AS OF NOW ,YOU DO NOT EXIST you have done your utmost to get Literotica a bad name I know your IP address OR SHOULD I SAY ADDRESSES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The worst thing is ...

... it's just boring. I'm sure it's fascinating to you, as the author, but to the rest of the world ... <yawn>. You should at least TRY to make it interesting to the reader ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Those obsessed by SHIT HOLES .....................

Are one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mmm, Racism is just so hot

The racist bit in the beginning turned me off to it. You can be black without insulting non-blacks. Too much intro also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
as black person, i find this gross

As a black person, I find all your stories icky and offensive. I would run as far as possible if I ever met you because you are more into how wonderful you are to write a good freaky realistic sex story that involves black people or anyone else. I am never reading another one of your "stories" again. Quit ruining literotica and most black people i know would quit reading after the first paragraph. Also if you want to write a good race related kinky tale read Black, white, and Tan somewhere here in Literotica. That story was actually hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like a lot. Makes me want to go home and get fucked:) Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF !

I hope you get bum grapes & they cause severe pain until your an old frail man. Badly written but then that's your style, no class, no ability, just turn on your computer and face roll another pile of dirge to plague us with.

I hope one day someone does STRAPON you, I hope it's in OTTOWA, in the province of ONTARIO but most of all I hope they do it with a fucking massive CACTUS !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
utter crap

title says it all.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was certainly something you could do, but why?

Boring and not at all hot. Kind of confusing at the beginning, too-at this very moment, you've got your cock up your girlfriend's ass? Really? Are you balancing a laptop on her back? Keyboard on her stomach? Elbow locked on her shoulder, smartphone in hand? Is it really so unengrossing that you're bragging about it on literotica and not, yknow, fucking her? Why are these questions coming to mind when I should be getting off? Those were only the first paragraphs, and sadly this was the closest this story got to arousing me- imagining an unprepossessing white guy tapping out an ode to his own (imagined and blackened) sexual prowess on an ageing blackberry while his resigned girlfriend gives him a resigned handjob- which is what I'm honestly guessing is closer to the truth. Kinda racist, not even remotely possible to masturbate to... and what is with the title? Ugh, my own fault for clicking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To say the least it's not very good story. It's great she can take your 10" of black steel in her ass but from my experience 8" is about the limit for my ass, i.e. he bottoms out and its pleasurable for me. At 9-10" you're hitting another muscle ring and its painful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2126 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...