All Comments on 'Interracial Fuck!!!'

by bandk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressover 16 years ago
Who's the SEAL gonna do next?

This was great! Had me completly fooled. Are there more James the SEAL stories in the future? Who else will he leave in an exhausted heap covered in cum? The world must know!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 16 years ago
hmm

Nice story the ending was okay, but I have to say no self respecting black woman would allow you to treat her that way at the end of the night.

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
SEAL?

HA! There has NEVER been one documented incident of one seal kicking TWO Black men asses and I've known plenty! Stupid tale, but, keep dreaming!

Latin_Knight_n_KCLatin_Knight_n_KCover 16 years ago
Go Navy!

It is funny to read comments on how this could never happen. Ignorance is Bliss. I used to fuck the shit out of a Black man's wife and send her home full of my cum at least three times a week when stationed in Virginia, she loved the lighter color skin and came all over my cock as I stretched her out as well. Keep up the good stories...too bad some readers are ignorant and think only Black men are well-endowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice turn of the tables!

About fucking time. I am sick and tired of stories portraying white men as idiots. Nice to see the tables turned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Eat a dick Shango

See title

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fuck You!!!

Idiot. If you have a problem with the thousands of Mandingo/whore/cuckhold stories on literotica take it out on your comrades -- since most of these are written by sissy white male perverts who spend all their time fantasizing about black mens dicks -- leave black women out of it! WE DO NOT WANT YOU! Pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

As a man that fucks a black woman b/c her little dicked black husband can't hit the spots I can, I loved this story. I degrade her and treat her like shit and she still begs for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
weird...

as usual a white man has done it again... i love the end were you talk about other race guys being well-endowed.... take it up with your fellow white folks!!! all the bull crap stories here about huge black guys screwing white women are written... u guessed it... by white guys! in my life only a white guy has asked me about how big a black dick is... u'r so fucking obsessed!

and u beating 4 black guys up at once?? hahaha, pls...

+ club were all the women stare at you and grab ur package.... haha... sounds like a brotel filled with customer-less pros... typical male fantasy... i foresee a great future for you as a porn flick writer, interracial or same race.

Leave black women out of ur anger with well-endowed black dudes... if u would go to white bars and punch the crap out of the black dudes hitting on ur women... many black women would thank u for it...

and no... they are not all well-endowed..psss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous