All Comments on 'Mommy's Help Ch. 05'

by ny123456

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Getting Hotter and hotter

This is becoming a really hot series,look forward to next chapter.Well done.

ny123456ny123456over 16 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5

Sorry this CHapt took so long.. Hope everyone enjoys it... I try and use all the comments and emails I get with everyones ideas to make the stories more enjoyable...

Any REAL mothers please email me... would love to get some inside information.

Mommyshelp24@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not enjoying mom butt fuck her son

so many way this could've been a good story.writer fuck the story up in making a fag.that why today boys are so fucked up mom alone can't raise their boys by themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It needs direction

I think it was good but the focus, whether on a dominant mother sub son, or a loving sexual relationship is unclear.

The ending is really jumbled and what the mother says doesn't seem like what the character would say in the situation, it is too cold after what just happened and how she felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm!!

So now she is giving him 1 week to learn to take the BLACK dildo up his ass.

(Why does it ALWAYS have to be a BIG BLACK dildo) every damn time, hell I have seen some HUGE flesh colored dildos.

If he doesn't what is she going to do, run him off, rape him WHAT??

I guess I will have to wait 1 more chapter to see if I read more or stop reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
IN THE BEGINNING

This was a rather confused tale in the early chapters ,but it has progressed well .I have seen the other comments on this chapter and I believe that you have a good storyline.I must have read and had quite a lot of influence in porn over the years,all you have to do is turn this into a real mom son incest story.The cookie is there for your taking,you could develop this into a real mom son love story,including pregnancy,it does happen you know.I think some have been quite harsh on you,prove them wrong.Whether you get rid of the black dildo is upto you.Finally I think this has been a learning curve for you ,whatever you do ,do not give up writing,you have real potential.

nolanknolankover 16 years ago
Strange Developments

The dildo up his ass was seemingly without purpose except to hurt. Will this turn out to have a greater purpose later? Seems the dedication to catch the sample is drifting away. The purpose must be maintained seems to me to make these sequential steps a plausible path to something more enjoyable to both. Mother may even call and ask the doctor to require the son to continue getting samples which the doctor never sees, just to give the son a false/phony reason for her continuing to work with him to get samples. Please gradually loose the hostile mother for one that is gradually a willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Almost Sadistic

I notice from your profile that you are interested in incest and anal,thats fine,but from the comments you are getting it seems not many others are.Pure incest stories have always attracted a lot of interest.The actions of a dominant, almost sadistic mother with a recessive son and the use of a dildo, black or otherwise seems to be the real problem.You are still young and I think you show quite a lot of sexual awarenes.For this series to really go all you have to do is gradually change mom into a willing loving sex partner,you have already started to do that.I look forward to see how you deal with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting storyline

I like this,it seems that any minute now both the dildo and the sample cup will be discarded ,passion in the pair of them take over and his sperm and penis used for what they were designed for in her willing vagina.Then we will see whether he is potent or not.KEEP WRITING dont be put off by the detractors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Away now

You are away now ,I think it was the big black dildo that did it,look at the comments you have had.Things are going to get red hot [I hope],dont go anal mad though ,throw in some really steamy erotic mom son sessions,wish you all the best for your perseverence

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
We need the Next Week

Don't leave us hanging;bring the next week into play.

Mom should get what she want and deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please!

please don't keep us waiting any longer! Chapter 6 please! Great story! Another series lick this would be great too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WTF??

That has to be the lamest protagonist I have ever had the misfortune to read about. I kept thinking; "He can't be this stupid." But obviously, he can. Please don't subject us to any more. Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Stuff

Dude this story was great. Right up until the end... the part where he kicks her, throws the dildo, and starts shouting, that actually made me laugh out loud. It would have been good if it was meant to be funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWSUUM

dude you deserve the nobel award for writing the most erotic fantasy incest stories.keep em cumming bro...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad their finally fucking . More please.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I may be dense but I do not understand the mother's use of her dildo. I am glad teu finally had sex but I do not think it was love.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos3 days ago

Well, she done raped him. Go figure he has to prove that he loves her instead of the other way around, after what she did to him...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous