All Comments on 'Coffee with a Scoop of Embarrassment'

by Ebolaone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
damn hot!

no other way to describe it than DAMN HOT! hope we get to hear about the next night with Karen...

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Could have done without the finger in the --------

shit hole part---the rest was pretty good and was different

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finger or no finger

This was and still is a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love the story line!

Great development with new charater in Karen, and the playful wife. I love this, can't wait to see where the next chapter leads...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Horny tale

I loved your story, it had me rock had in seconds. I have loved women's undies since I was nine or ten years old. I would masturbate with my mum's silky underwear, tights, stockings, panties and petticoats. Her panties had an incredible smell, very strong and musky, the smell would get my cock hard without touching it. As I grew older, into my teens, I discovered the pleasure of wearing undies. By the time I was able to drive, at seventeen, I also discovered the delights of cottaging. After seeing a guy wearing panties through the hole in the toilet partition and then sucking him off, I would wear lace top holdups and panties under my jeans every time I went out for fun in local public toilets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

I hope you write more stories, the anticipation has me rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

Want to know what happens when you wear Karen's panties

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

parts 2 thru 4 or so quickly please.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Oh my! This story was erotic as hell. The husband/wife sex scenes and exhibitionism were great, but the ending was on another level. What made it so good was it wasn’t overdone and seemed like something very realistic. The imagery in my head was fantastic! Great writing…5 Stars and a must read. If there ever was a story that needed a second chapter…this is it!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This was such a great story…a must read and 5 stars! A slow sexual/exhibitionism burn up to the kinky ended that was phenomenal for its simplicity and realism. If a story ever begged to be continued…this is it. I’m dying to find out what Rachel and Karen have planned for Rachel’s husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbolaone@Ebolaone
479 Followers
Love reading stories on here. Into nudism, anything bi and women's feet. If you see me in a chat, and want to chat, feel free to PM me.