All Comments on 'Babes in the Woods'

by abbycakes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sounds like the start of a series!

Excellent story! Being naked in groups is also something I enjoy tremendously...

I'm looking forward to the rest of the evening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
erotic

Fantastic stories well written and highly erotic. I would love to see some more of these. being outdoors and naked is highly stimulating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot And Lewd

OMG! Keep up the good work, Abbycakes! One needs a new word to describe this story as "hot!" The word "hot" just doesn't do it any justice! I love the details given in the story and the physical descriptions depicted in the story. I hadn't read any story more hot than this one! What gets me is that the readers hadn't ranked this story in the hot scale... Hmmm... Like I said, a major injustice. It made me wanna jump into the story myself and join 'em!!

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Fun to be sure.

All the clothes, damn skunks. The girls have a good attitude of remaining nude. I hope to see them some day on the trail. Yes I've let the boy swing some when I hike, but I'm not going to jail as a sex offender. Probably wouldn't be a problem for girls.

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955almost 6 years ago
Nice story.

I could almost taste the pussy as the story progressed. Well written too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous