All Comments on 'A Panther's Gaze'

by icey_hearted

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sapphirefairysapphirefairyover 16 years ago
hmm

I like this type of story but it could use an editor....I noticed a ton of spelling errors.. and I'm sure others will notice other things wrong with it.. but other then the spelling and some punctuation it was pretty good...

HedgeWitchHedgeWitchabout 16 years ago
Purrrrrr

Loved the story and the progression was natural and flowing, however mis spellings and improper grammer were very noticeable. I would be happy to proof read for you next time. Keep em coming and please continue the story. LOVED IT!

Masters_slaveMasters_slavealmost 11 years ago
Please add more

I love this story. Please continue it. It has great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too fast!

Too fast... could have taken a bit more time to be interesting.. noyt ti mention gramatical errors as well... good work though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grammar.

Story idea is great, but again, re-read it. You have a lot of grammatical errors. If you have someone else to proof read it, let them. Keep going, make sure you don't always use the same descriptive words over and over. Don't give up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usericey_hearted@icey_hearted
88 Followers
I write for my pleasure, not yours. If you have something constructive to say, by all means leave a message. On the other hand, if you have something hateful to say, keep it to yourself.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories