All Comments on 'A Hunter Watches Ch. 06'

by Twisted_Mistress

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you for updating

I'm truly enamored of this story so was very happy to have an update. But can I just say, I was sorry to hear that they will be having a three-some soon. *sigh* Hate to say anything negative, because you are a wonderful writer, this has been an incredibly hot erotic story, and after all, this is Literotica. But anyhow, I couldn't help the stab of disappointment that I felt. I'm sure I'll be in the minority though, and it's not a criticism of your writing.<br><br>After all, I can just skip the next chapter and pick up with the one after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Luv It!

I absolutely love this story and the characters! Hunter is amazingly sexy and I can't imagine how hot it will be with Ash in the picture. The character development and pace of the story is coming along nicely. Can't wait till the next chapter. Thanks!

lildragonlildragonover 16 years ago
Hurry Please

I can't wait for the change. Please keep up these wonderful stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful story

Please keep going with this story. It's may favourite at the moment! I look forwards to the next chapter. Your writing style is fluid and the characters are interesting and HOT! The erotic scenes are well described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a very gripping story

i found the content absorbing and the change in the hunter made it all the more enjoyable, you must carry this theme on.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Hunter is very secure! I am surprised he hasn't said I love you to her yet. I enjoyed you telling us a bit about his past with his dad etc. I hope you tell us more. Was his mom a shifter also? Has he mated himself to her or is that only possible when she is a wolf too? The story is going strong. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous