All Comments on 'Nude City'

by lars_sunshine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot story ,please continueit.

loved having everyone be naked, would love to see more people get excited and start having thier own sexual activities when they witness others doing it.

YourstohaveYourstohaveover 16 years ago
GREAT PREMISE!!

I loved this!! Very original premise and quite refreshing! I liked the way you made being nude just so normal... Good job.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Story could be longer

A nice effort and an excellent premise, but I felt the story was a little short and the descriptions of the characters relating to each other were underdeveloped. Does Monica work in the library also? Have they previously had lunch together? How is it that lunch is long enough to walk to the park, eat and have playtime? -- Also, why is this city a Nude City? Perhaps you can write another installment that will answer these questions and go further into the history of Nude City, Monica and the male librarian. Keep writing! Please do not let my observations discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE IT

if this wos true I wood love to go to this cit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It seemed a bit weird to have a naked town and to be able to be sexual in public. (Some of your grammar isn't quite right, using have instead of has and must have been leaving instead of must have left - is English not your first language?) Otherwise good attempt.

Fifty41Fifty419 days ago

Fuck ya.mote more more.5 baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous