All Comments on 'Curious WM 30 Ch. 06'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT?

O.K. I didn't see this coming! Is there going to be any more about Karl?

mike3820mike3820over 16 years ago
An ending like that is what's needed sometimes

So often these stories here always end with happy endings or twisted endings. Probably a normal ending written would have been Karl's wife going to the office building and catching Karl in the act, and then being all forgiving and engaged in Karl's world herelf. But ending it the way you did was clever and original. It would have been interesting to know at the end of the story of Karl's thoughts as to if he goes back to his wife and his normal way of life, or would he continue into a bisexual world.

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
Life Goes On

A very sad ending to a great series. My take on Karl is that he can never go back to his wife.His experience and his newfound desires make him an ideal lover for the right person or persons. A cum slut like Karl who goes all out in so many ways is a rare find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved the Series

Hi,

I share your fantasies and I have even participated in some, (most) of the behavior and activities you described in this series with some variations and differences but close enough. Like you I'm in my sixties (69 to be exact) and these things happened many years ago. But recently I've become curious again and I've been perusing the "man to man" ads on some of the websites including Craigslist looking for the right ad to answer. I've even placed an ad, but I find that the men who are looking for sex with or blowjobs from another man don't seem to relate well to a man of my age and I need to do it in a private place, hopefully their apartment or hotel room, which adds to the difficulty.

I also like your CFNM stories that is another fantasy, and in my case, experience we share. The ending was reasonable and a good way to give finality to the situation. I'll be submitting some stories I think you'll enjoy in the near future. Keep up the good work!

Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid Ending

A stupid ending to what was a good series. It reminds me of an ending a high schooler would write because they were to lazy to come up with something better and just wanted to finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
582 Followers
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES